• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Watch me create terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how useful this is to people, since I doubt anyone will watch 2 hours of terraining, but here's a video of me streaming while making terrain. Maybe it will give people a couple of hints or ideas on how to improve their terrain skills. If anything in the video is unclear feel free to ask.

Cool! It helped me for some ideas.
I was left with a couple of doubts. After lowering an object with Ctrl-Down, how do you move it (not rotate it) in another direction without raising it again?
And where are those elements from?
Hey, you can untick "Reset Fixed Objects Height" under "Advanced".
Screenshot_2.png

What elements are you referring to?

Are there Unity things posted here that can be used or do they need to be converted directly? I know very little about the program. I would be interested in finding trees or natural elements.
Again good video
There are no Unity assets here, you will need to find them in the Unity asset store.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.