• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Rpg terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
this week i made som terrain for my new rpg that is called Worlds rpg and my closed beta testers told me that the terrain is realy nice so i want to know what you guys think of it my video card isnt that good its a gforce 1 so im kinda sorry for that.

Last edited:
Level 8
It's nice, but just somehow I just think that you shouldn't combine the road terrain with the other.

Btw (Where did you get thoose custom models of the buildings? I've seen a lot of thoose WoW Like buildings now, what's the name?)

Level 4
The first picture is missing height variation. make some hill and more doodads. Also please change the tile of the road, cause it looks really ugly. The second one looks somehow artificial. not enough tile variation, trees are missing, doodads are missing. Too much emphasis on water fall. Hope that helps. :wink:

Level 18
ok i shall do what you sayed i noly dont understand what you mean with the waterfall i shall ad som new screenshots soon and what could i use for kind of tile for the second picture beause its a tauren-beastman city so alot of grass i realy want to make good terrain so i can use som help :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.