• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerg Broodmother

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zerg unit from starcraft 2 with a bunch of (realy) good animations

enjoy, comment , rate:)

Keywords:
zerg, hive, queen, swarm, blade, mother, brood, broodmother, broodqueen, hivequeen, swarmceeper, ceeper, swarmqueen, zergling, zerg mother, zerg queen
Contents

Zerg Broodmother (Model)

Reviews
16:09, 29th Dec 2014 Misha: nice idea, not so nice texture choice, or at least not wrapped well enough.. i have a feel this model would require a lot more in detail to really pull off what you wanted with the Hydralisk and zergling skin. that big...

M

16:09, 29th Dec 2014
Misha: nice idea, not so nice texture choice, or at least not wrapped well enough.. i have a feel this model would require a lot more in detail to really pull off what you wanted with the Hydralisk and zergling skin. that big head crest definitely needs a nicer shape and better wrap and the legs really need to be defined more.. let's see how this goes in the update

Level 13
I like this very creepy.

Edited: its very cool will you make more? Gonna use this on my map and small file size BTW good job.

Last edited: