• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Engineer/Broodmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well, this is an idea I started before with zergs, but, in the absence of models, I had to stop.
Basically, in this map you will use part of robots/zergs, to create your own unit.
in that way, and using to simplify the original idea (zergs), you would take the place of a zerg queen, mutating to a larva and granting it, for example, the tail speed of a hydralisk, the strength of the claws of an ultralisk , and the spores of the mutalisk.
Logically, now said zerg would seem very OP, but, if you think about it, how could the tail of a hydralisk withstand such claws? Precisely, its speed would be greatly limited, so it would be easy target against zergs focused on remote attack. Thus, you should strive to create the perfect zerg.
After the creation of the zerg, you will use it in a battle with other players, receiving resources for any kill.
Sadly, in the Hive aren't any zergs part attachment, so maybe I can replace it for machines.

So, You have any idea for my map?
Maybe something to replace the zergs, and that is easier to find in Hive (I can create a completely new story, I'm used to it), some idea of trigger, or simply your opinion.

Level 11
Exactly. I already tried to make it work with the machines, but I have only found about 7 useful models, certainly not enough.
Also, the Zergs theme delights me much more, but there are even less useful models (2, if I remember correctly).

Level 5
Well, this is an idea I started before with zergs, but, in the absence of models, I had to stop.
Basically, in this map you will use part of robots/zergs, to create your own unit.
in that way, and using to simplify the original idea (zergs), you would take the place of a zerg queen, mutating to a larva and granting it, for example, the tail speed of a hydralisk, the strength of the claws of an ultralisk , and the spores of the mutalisk.
Logically, now said zerg would seem very OP, but, if you think about it, how could the tail of a hydralisk withstand such claws? Precisely, its speed would be greatly limited, so it would be easy target against zergs focused on remote attack. Thus, you should strive to create the perfect zerg.
After the creation of the zerg, you will use it in a battle with other players, receiving resources for any kill.
Sadly, in the Hive aren't any zergs part attachment, so maybe I can replace it for machines.

So, You have any idea for my map?
Maybe something to replace the zergs, and that is easier to find in Hive (I can create a completely new story, I'm used to it), some idea of trigger, or simply your opinion.

Interesting idea, I would suggest doing it with a race other than Zerg because as you mentioned the hive doesn't have many zerg attachments, but customizing units is a very unique and pragmatic idea, I hope to play your finished map someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.