• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broodmother

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a retexturing of Cavman's Walking Dragon model, made to resemble Onyxia the Broodmother as much as possible. Like Cavman's model, it has both standing (alternate) and flying animations. If there are any glitches or errors in this model it is because Cavman's model had them first (ie; skeleton visible during morph animation. Am I the only one getting this?), so admins, please don't reject this model based on those grounds. <3

If you use this model, you don't have to credit me if you don't want to (it would be cool if you did though), but please credit Cavman.

Keywords:
Walking, Dragon, Black, Dragonflight, Onyxia, Broodmother, Whelp, Whelpling, Drake, Wyrm,
Contents

Broodmother (Model)

Reviews
12:25, 16th Nov 2011 Frankster: I don't accept edits from other peoepl by a third person. I don't think it is honourable and you do not deserve any credit. For the future please make your OWN stuff.

M

12:25, 16th Nov 2011
Frankster:

I don't accept edits from other peoepl by a third person.
I don't think it is honourable and you do not deserve any credit.
For the future please make your OWN stuff.

Level 14
Did you have permission from cavman to edit his model?
and this could be done without custom textures

Level 6
Cavman makes it rather excessively clear in the description of his model and in the comments left therein that anyone and everyone are not only allowed, but also encouraged to edit his model.
If this could be done without custom textures, I don't know how to do it. If perhaps someone could point me in the direction of some documentation that might teach me how to do that, I would be happy to update the model. Also, if Cavman ever updates his model that this is based on, then I'll apply that update to this model as well.