• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BroodMother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Let me help you
Skill 1
Is from parasite , with 1s duration and initial damage only, after that it has spawned spider much same like parasite, check the naga siren (normal wc3 unit, not slithicie)
Skill 2
It's a triggered one
Check rmx begginer spell pack, it should contain some sort like brood mother's spin web
Skill 3
It's an orb of lighting, used with slow (it doesn't stack right?)
Ultimate
A triggered onw, but easier
It's a vampiric potion based, then added item damage bonus to brood mother when she cast it

Level 5
oh yeah
i have it
but i only need the spin web ability
i am thinking of it as a structure but cant exactly know wt it is
is it just a unit or is it a structure
and how does it work that when the broodmother goes inside it ... it becomes 1- invisible 2- her HP regeneration is faster
i only want the web XD
if i have it i will marry u
btw i have added to ur reputation for helping me/// sorry but am kinda noob so need much help

Level 17
do you notice the spin web aura?
It shown when brood mother is inside the web
Creates a trigger that detect whenever a unit has that aura and add perma invis, when the unit leaves the web (got no buff) remove the perma invis
The regen is the aura it self (undead - unholy aura)

Level 5
ok i got the Aura and all that and its effects
but the only two things that are missing with me are
1- how to make this ugly web .. i mean it should look like in dota when it is made
" i made a healing ward and changed its model file to the buffs\web"
but whenever in the game i cast the spell the ward is puttin at the place i want but the problem is that .. it seems to be underground !!! only its top is visible" i changed it movement hight to 200 and to 1000 .. in the editor its 100% right but in game it stays underground !!! "
and the invisibilty .. cant figure out how to do it
listen brother
can u please make me one and upload it in a map ? i do really need it badly
please...please...am begging u

Level 17
Same zone, try the phantom zone at the footman, notice the hp regeneration, btw, i prefer to make the regen smoother than brood mother has, every second it should heal 3k hp
The math is: 60/0.02= 3000
And every 0.02s, it heals 1hp
And no oe dummy ability than the perma invis required
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.