• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Nerubian Broodmother for Northrend RPG project

Level 7
Reward: 30$

The Northrend RPG project is in need of a HD model for the heroic Nerubian Broodmother specifically designed for Reforged. However, I'm not entirely satisfied with the Reforged style of Nerubians as they appear a bit too rugged to my liking. I'm looking for a middle ground that captures the essence of the original SD model's style. You can find a reference for the original SD model by Callahan at www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/nerubianwidow.126760.

31107-80b179659f70b59efc96cae09524fa30.jpg

On the other hand, I really admire the style of Zagara from HOTS as a point of reference. It successfully combines femininity while still retaining a close resemblance to an insect-like creature. Additionally, it would be fantastic if the model could incorporate cocoons directly within its design.
image0.jpg

The required animations for this model are as follows:

• Attack Type: Ranged (releasing spiders)
  • Animations: Stand, Stand 2, Walk, Death, Attack, Attack 2, Spell, Slam (giving birth to spiders)

Last edited: