• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] HD Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, i've been wondering, is there any way to filter only HD models for Buff,Effect,Missles ? it looks like nobody uses reforged tag and there are none models of this type in Reforged HD section. I've found several models from mr. Mythic, he wrote 1.32 in the caption... but other models there is no reference if it's usable on HD or not ... i would love to use some decent custom HD models in my project.

Technically all models are useable in all versions however whether they look good or not is obviously subjective. However when it comes to buffs, effects and missiles you should be pretty safe using SD ones in HD without any noticeable difference in quality with the rest of the assets. Especially if you use Mythic's which are very HQ.

Level 6
Technically all models are useable in all versions however whether they look good or not is obviously subjective. However when it comes to buffs, effects and missiles you should be pretty safe using SD ones in HD without any noticeable difference in quality with the rest of the assets. Especially if you use Mythic's which are very HQ.
Well it happens a lot when i try to use an SD model some weird white texture appears sometimes during animation... it's annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.