1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Your rarest drops

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Statharas, Mar 4, 2014.

1. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I got my 2nd Tirion yesterday (had him disenchanted), dammit was hoping of Jarax :/

2. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Just got Malygos today. Hooray. :D

3. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Welp, still zero luck here whatsoever (epics don't count) but finally grinded my way towards Old murk eye .. yee !
    Now guesstimating, 40 dust minimum per booster, one booster per two days I should get my second murloc warleader and thus finish my murloc deck in eh 20 days, assuming I will have the terribad luck I usually have.
    I have only one hungry crap too, not sure if I'm gonna be getting a second one though.

4. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Love me some hungry crap

5. don_svetlio

don_svetlio

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Update for me: Golden Hogger ^^. The dust feels good.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hogger is strong.. I would not have sold him.

But I agree that the warlock legendary is extremely OP.

7. Duke

Duke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have Sylvanas and Cairne. Disenchanted Mukla. I really want Ragnaros

8. MasterTrainer

MasterTrainer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    My rarest so far? Deathwing is pretty rare for me :))

9. Tonex

Tonex

Resources:
    Resources:
    My "rarest" was 3 Druid of the Claw, 1 golden Druid of the Claw and one other rare.

10. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Out of the 10 or so packs I've opened on EU, I've gotten 2 epics and both of them were mountain giants. :p

11. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A friend of mine was lamenting on the fact that he needed Hogger so much for his deck and that he lacked both dust and luck to get it. Lo and behold, five minutes later I open my pack and get Hogger.

Just imagine his face.

12. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

13. SeedinAethyr

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I think my rarest drop is now a Golden Molten Giant.

Golden epics are rarer than Legendaries right?

14. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yeah, golden epics are estimated to be very rare, about 5 times rarer than a legendary.
    But hey, golden rares are about as rare as legendaries and I sure haven't got any legendary (despite I should have about 4 statistically) while I got a bunch of golden rares.

Honestly it is either you get a complete crap or 3+ cards with rare+ rarity lol.

15. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    +1

So much for pack RNG.

16. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Seriously, what is your guys' total level (combining all Hero Levels) ?
    Mine would be at 90++ I think.

I've opened like 25++ packs and I only got 1 Legendary, and 2 Epic, no golden at all :/

I just wanted to know how many packs have you opened (without using money) - pure farming golds from Quest and Winning 3 times.

I don't know if you guys watched the Fight Night Hearthstone Edition, as you can see some of the players managed to get all golden cards in his deck @@ (including golden Legendary/Epic).

I mean, how do they do it ?
    I think if you spent $100, you still can't get it.

17. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    My total level is 253 on US. I have:

5x Golden Rares
    3x Golden Epic
    4x Golden Common
    3x Legendaries* (none are golden)

*Technically I got 4 legendaries from opening packs, but I got Malygos twice (what are the odds?).

The streamers and people who bought packs usually bought A LOT. So it is just something you get from repetition. Once you've gotten a particular golden card, then you can craft a second one, so I'm guessing that is how some people got full-golden decks. It still takes a lot of luck though and a lot of pack opening.

On EU my total level is 120. I only have 2 golden rares. So yeah, they are pretty rare indeed.

Although, I didn't get it through questing and play mode alone. You have to do arena--it is the most profitable way to get gold and packs. You can also occasionally get a golden card if you don't happen to get an epic (you must win at least 6+ times in the run to have a chance to get one).

In general, once you can do arena consistently (enough to gain gold profit or to get >5 wins most of the time), you'll start getting more rare/golden cards.

18. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yeah I noticed it too, I've just started Arena and I'm starting to like it (I used to get into Arena at a very low level with a very low knowledge/tactics at that time - I'm quite disappointed, but after reading the rewards, I started to like it very much :)

My 2nd Arena attempt, I got golden Rare and I thought maybe I should just get to Arena as many as I could.

All of these cards you got from farming ?
    I mean, no use of money whatsoever ?

19. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Same here. I was put off from arena at first because I was pretty awful. After a while, you'll come to learn particular strategies for picking cards. Some cards are pretty much instant-grab cards, e.g. a lot of the ones here:
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/hearthstone-721/hearthstone-cards-discussion-249548/

Yeah, no use of money. Just a lot of time. But it is reasonable considering I have been playing since Decemberish. But I only play when I have spare time, so hearthstone isn't always a daily thing. I'm pretty sure most people would be able to get more faster. But I like that it isn't a game that I have to constantly invest time into. I can play it casually and still have fun/do well (not super-high-rank well, yet. but perhaps in time).

20. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm lvl 147 given that I only really play for daily quests, starting in closed beta I got around 80ish ~ packs, no legendary, no golden epic only a bunch of golden rares/commons and an epic + rares pack every so often (4th ~ 5th booster).

On the other hand, my friend playing for about as long as me has got a number of legendaries (including Sylvanas) and an Al'Akir and Cairne Bloodhoof in 5 recent packs.
    So there you go, you can do just fiine without real cash. Just need amounts of dumb luck.

Arena is an option, but it is very RNG IMO. You can do a lot with good cards in your deck, but the opponent is always somebody who also has good cards in his deck given how the matchmaking works.
    I personally hate getting golden/cards in the arena instead of gold/pack.
    Nothing worse than getting 12 wins and then seeing some goddamn rares/golden commons taking up space of where an extra pack or extra gold enough to get you one could be.
    Same goes for dust, the amounts you get even on high keys is just pitiful.
    Though the main reason why I quit arena .. is simply because it takes too long to play through it lol.