1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Your rarest drops

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Statharas, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Here you can discuss your best booster pack drops.

Mine was Lord Jaraxxus and Cairne Bloodhoof. What's yours?

2. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Golden King Mukla. I'm really torn whether or not to disenchant him for another legendary since I'll get 1600 dust for him.

3. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I just tested Jaraxxus, instant heal to 15, has 4 attack (durability 9), gives you summon a 6/6 infernal for 2 mana, laughed my ass out.

4. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Holy smoke, that's amazing for a late game save. Mukla is a 3-mana 5/5 monster which on summon gives the opponent two bananas (each banana gives +1/+1 to a monster). He usually doesn't survive for more than three turns and those bananas usually bite me later.

5. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can just spam infernals and drop taunt on them to make him invincible. Way too easy.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    golden baron geddon
    golden alextraza
    golden leeroy jenkins.

sold them all.

7. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Or if you face another Warlock you can get toasted with Sacrificial Pact. Or a Paladin's Repentance.

8. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Repentance, sure, it kills you. Sacrificial pact, no, doesn't do much.

9. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It does. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xdDnbiN4oY

10. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

11. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    He is categorized as a demon even in hero form thus he will die instantly.
    Moreover he will trigger secrets, Mirror Entity will for example put a copy of Jaraxxus on the enemy board.
    Though he is more popular in ranked health manipulation lock decks in combination with molten giants.

As for on-topic ? .. No luck here whatsoever, Gladiator's Longbow aand that's about it.

12. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Wow, I didn't know sac could insta-kill. Even if it makes sense, I'm pretty sure that is a bug. It would be like polymorphing the hero.

But he is King Mukla aka funniest legendary ever. But yeah, IMO you should DE him and get yourself a better legendary. The bananas screw you over and he loses a lot of value if you don't get him early in the game.

-----

As for my rarest drops, I got Edwin VanCleef and Tirion for legendaries. For epics, I got a molten giant and a pit lord. Maybe some others too. I don't remember. I haven't gotten anything that cool in a while though. It is rather depressing to open a deck and get a bunch of repeated silvers and 1 rare. I haven't heard the dwarf shout EPPPICCC or LEEEGEGEENNDARY in a while.

13. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Able to summon 6/6 Infernals with only 2 Mana Cost + 3/8 Weapon Durability sounds like a bug to me too.

Whenever you play LJ, there's a gamble going on, the same as gamble when you play lock with a Sac Pac in your deck (you don't know who you're against and what deck they might be using) - therefore this is an intended mechanics that Blizzard would not change it.

But it's more gamble when you have the balls to summon LJ when you're facing another... Warlock.
    RNG is either against you, or with you.

14. DiscoOrc

DiscoOrc

Resources:
    Resources:
    2 baron geddeons one pack 2 ragnaroses seperate packs.

15. don_svetlio

don_svetlio

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Captain Greenskin. Currently, he is a pile of dust ready to be transformed into Tirion Fording as soon as I get enough dust.

16. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Greenskin can be fairly useful in pala and warrior decks :)

17. DiscoOrc

DiscoOrc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tirion is scary.

Lol you think jarraxus is op? Hes actauly pretty weak. at that stage of the game if you dont have board control. well your doomed :) playing Jarraxus can only work if you have the cards to make it work. 6/6's will usually die quick. But if you have board control you will make them work. without board control jarraxus will just die and thats it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  18. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It's not the question of how easy the infernals die, it's the question of why does it cost only 2 mana for 6/6 minion, think about it for a second.

I don't even care if Blizzard increased the Mana cost to 5 or even 6, considering it's a Hero Power (which can never run out of cards) - that's why it should have a counter.

Also, referring to term "OP" is very subjective I'd say.

19. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You have to consider the rest of the card's value. Jaraxxus is a 9 coster which leaves no board presence (and can still be hit by secrets) and sets your HP to 15. Not much of a win I'd say.
    When you compare him to Alexstrasza, her set to 15 hp effect is much better because it can be used offensively and defensively and she becomes an 8/8 on the board which can attack the next turn.
    When you play Jaraxxus you can't play anything else, it means you need at least two turns to place down an infernal and attack with it. You can still attack with his weapon but.. so late in the game there is probably little you would want to attack face-to-face with only 15 hp and for 3 damage.

20. DiscoOrc

DiscoOrc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Think about this. The infernals dont have charge. so baiscaly each infernal has a 1 turn wait. Booyaa i have 1 6/6 wooahh so awesome.
    its just 1 minion. not much and can easliy just be ignored and by the time you manage to get 2 infernals without board presence your dead. :> Ps so think about it jarraxus is a 9 cost. Yes? so you play him you cant play an infernal though? so next turn you play an infernal but cant do shit with him. thats baiscaly 2 turns of no infernals. so your opponent can do alot in those 2 turns againest just 1 6/6? wow. much scare.