• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your OP list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
For once, this is not a rant/complaint thread.

Short and simple, which are the most OP races and classes according to you?
I can start.

I did not included Titans and Old Gods as that's a obvious one. Custom races/classes are not included either, which means Drow are not taken into calculation.

Races:

1. Ethereal - 100% Immune to physical damage while being on par with the with most if not all races in magic usage.
2. Dragons - (very) Good physical protection thanks to their scales, the most potent race in terms of magic. There is really no drawback.
3. Draenei - While it sounds silly, remember the they are uncorrupted Eredar which puts them on an insanely high level. This is never highlighted in WoW due gameplay reasons as one race simply can't be superior ingame.
4. Trolls - There is but one reason I consider the trolls very strong, it's their ability to regain body parts. You can cut of an arm of an Troll, it will grow back by itself without healing if you give it some time. Their brute strength is very good but not exactly OP as there are worse. Magic capability is high as well.
5. Elves - Basically an improved version of a human in all aspects. Beautiful, powerful, not-mortal. Extreme well experienced in magic overall.

Classes:

1. Death Knight - A Death Knight is a hero risen to serve in death. And get's empowered in the process so the hero is even more powerful than before.
2. Runemaster - I was actually thinking of putting this at number one but.. Anyway, basically just insanely powerful.
3. Tinker - Take that Mech Tech fans, OP shit. While it is MOSTLY balanced in WoW there are exceptions. The Iron Juggernut is basically a crafted enemy that is at the level of a raid boss. It oneshotted 10 trolls or something.
4. Warlock - Wields fel and chaos magic, the strongest magic schools.
5. Voodoomancer - Voodoo is basically a wild card for me, there is no way to counter it. They can command spirits to attack you - and what do you know, you can't really kill spirits since they are not physical.

Level 32
Dragons can be equal to gnomes depending on the universe and scenerio. You didn't say you're basing your findings on WoW lore; it was a very vague question. Everything has the potential to rank anywhere in a broad topic, it just depends where they rank in that specific scenerio / universe / map / lore / game.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I don't know why you guys always act so surprised when I say stuff based on Warcraft. What else is there that is related to this site at all, the races of a custom map? I think I would've mentioned which map if so. RACC does not have deep enough lore to make judgements either.

If you post your list for RACC races, I wouldn't exactly rage. What's up with the hate -.-

Let's see, I'm not pretty complete with the list :
Aranorian (Gryphonus, Egilians)
Human-Elves (TMK, HQ, Vestrope)
Human (Republic of Seven Stars, HQ, VGI, Vestrope, TMK, Kingdom of Strazura/Third Alliance)
Meta Human (NullMagic Empire, Night Empire, Shadow Empire, Magic Crush)
Dwarf (Republic of Snipers)
Demon (Abaddon's Fury, Regime, Shadowridge)
Godly Being (Nekros, Darkseid, Ares, The Great One)
Godlike Being (Serahn)
Cakes (Cakemaster's Empire, Second Cake Empire of Arygos, Kingdom of Nepoyze)

Correct me, but those are what I can remember well till now. There are some that I can't identify well, such as Directive's Pherith Empire, and Kingdom of Ospia. These are mostly rough guesses, not exact, since I'm not certain for factions aside of my own.

Level 21
The Abaddon's Fury has Shadows,Demons,Satyrs,Orcs and Overfiends(Though Satyrs are demonic creature's as well they aren't full demons)

Level 9
Leo:Anyone with Daemons?
Shadowridge Zealot:(Points at Rocksoul) They have it!
Leo: such old, much ancient, very summon daemons!! Quite old fashioned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.