• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favorite game soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
You can't post top;ics like this,
I could tell you but...
Then id have to kill you, Oz02, Darky, everyone that read the post, the government, the music industry and myself

This will probly locked

Level 12
Not aloud to talk about downloading free music (lots of law suits are involved)

I suggest buying A version of hiphop ejay or other computerized Dj p;rograms if you are using it for a map

Otherwise look on google, most likely there will be one or 2

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Fantasy.

My favorite kind of games I have to say are those such as Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64.

Also among my favorites are titles such as Golden Sun, Final Fantasy 7 and 8, and Skies of Arcadia Legends. All fantasy titles.

I love the Resident Evil games however, I guess that would be classified as modern. Though the concept of monsters and zombies can be under fantasy as well.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Fantasy, more specifically Medieval. I hate futuristic games.

Final Fantasy 9, Warcraft III (duh), Battle for Middle Earth 1/2, I like those kind of games.
I'm gonna buy Rise of the Witch King Expansion for BFME II, so we can make the buying of BFME II... more valuable (as I was displeased with 2, it could be far better).

Level 2
mainly i like sci fi warcraft,any final fantasy,starcraft,conquest,quake,jak and daxter,ratchet and clank just any old game that gives u a mission or goal to kickass and blow things up

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Any War games (realistic wars, like Vietnam, WW1, WW2, etc etc) like Call of Duty are lame.

Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect are the king of FPS.

Level 12
Historiacal games, I just like of ww2 first person games just as Medal of Honor and Call of Duty.
I never stop to say: AGE OF EMPIRES 3 SUX HARD!!!!!!!!
I just hate all WW2 games. I hate the time interval between the invention of guns to 1990.

Why is AOE 3 so bad? I havn't played and never will since the AoE series just keeps going forward in time. The invetion of guns in AoE 2 was bad enough. AoE is ment to be around ancient times.

So only one besides me likes historical games. I like them because every era used the life and warfare was different due to technology advancement.
I must say that I dont really like fantasy, this is the reason that in those games I nearly always choose to be human or at least a creature most similar to it. Magic and surrealistic things are not appealing to me. There must some realism.

Level 4
I like the Fantasy style of things, it always shows off the imagination a human being can have.

Level 5
Human's imaginations are not that impressive when you get down to the gist of it... Look at all our horror movies for example... 99% of all horror monsters are humanoid... maybe that shows just what we really are scared of.

Level 11
Definately Dawn of War, or Supreme Commander, or even morrowind... all are good... Jeremy Soule is the man!!!

around 1:05 is when this song gets amazing :D hehe

Level 13
Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
They had a latin song, and in the end after defeating the final boss, they would show (And translate) the lyrics.
Something like "Warriors from all afrom. Will come and fight for what they have come."

Level 11
Jeremy did too many good soundtracks too... oblivion was great and so war morrowind... Supreme Commander was awesome... TA and TAK were pretty good... Kohan 2, dungeon siege, Dawn of war... they are all good! jeremy soule is beast :D hehe

Level 12
Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
They had a latin song, and in the end after defeating the final boss, they would show (And translate) the lyrics.
Something like "Warriors from all afrom. Will come and fight for what they have come."

Same game. I have only like 3/4 of the soundtrack, and I still love it. It is basically every song from every Nintendo game ever made, and a few more.

I thought the lyrics kept saying:
"I have heard legends of that person"

Level 13
Same game. I have only like 3/4 of the soundtrack, and I still love it. It is basically every song from every Nintendo game ever made, and a few more.

I thought the lyrics kept saying:
"I have heard legends of that person"

I have all songs. It does say that OFTEN but mainly there are other lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.