• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I usually make my bed, why? 'cause there's no space for a sofa in my flat, so I need to use the bed. It is more welcoming if it's tidy, and you'd rather sit on the duvet than the mattress, wouldn't you? It takes 3 seconds to make your bed, why not do it?

Level 2
I try to stay in my bed as long as possible, this results in being lazy. So when I leave my bed, I'm to lazy to "make my bed".

Level 12
How does your sexual orientation have anything to do with someone else slightly being a perfectionist? Also, if you're bi, then that means you like both genders. =/

My way of making my bed is putting the pillows at the head of the bed, then I get out and leave the room.

Level 12
I'm a perfectionist in certain areas like numbers(when setting my volume i have to have it set to a multiplier of 5), but not when it comes to my bed.

Same for me! Yet, I also have to have them at certain other numbers in between... Lemme show you...

0, 3, 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30, 33, 35, 37, 40, 43, 45, 47, 50.
I think you get the gist of it, I don't know why, but it just has to be one of those numbers.

Level 5
I am astonished that you can get 3 pages of discussion over whether or not you make your bed.

Level 8
The only moment I make my bed is when a sweet girl comes by me;)

Else I dont see any reason to do that. My parents never forced me to do so, and if they
did, they get the finger :)

My parents don't care either, nor does my girlfriend lol, so what if my bed isn't made.
1. The difference between an unmade bed and a made bed is what? The positioning of the blanket and pillows on the bed?
2. If I do make it, it will just get messed up again once my girlfriend comes over. :grin:

Level 30
How does your sexual orientation have anything to do with someone else slightly being a perfectionist? Also, if you're bi, then that means you like both genders. =/

My way of making my bed is putting the pillows at the head of the bed, then I get out and leave the room.
Well ... being a perfectionist is extreme.
being bi means you like men too.
see the connection? It's called irony. -_-

Level 9
You townsfolk have all them extras. We here sleep in boxes! And we ain't got no fanshy-shmancy cars to take us anywhere! We walk barefoot in the snow! For 16 miles!

_________________REAL STUFF LINE____________________

No, cause I'm too lazy to do it. I sometimes even sleep with my clothes cause I'm too lazy to change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.