• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You know Eminem is the best rapper in the history of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im listening to this song right now, "Smack That", featuring Eminem. The song is retarded, and the main rapper just doesn't do that good a job. But when Eminem gets in and raps for about 30 seconds its the best 30 seconds of the song. And it made me realize, Eminem is white yet he's still the best rapper out there! I can't think of any other rapper that has the skill Eminem has. What i like about him that most other rappers dont do is he sings new lyrics throughout most of the song (with the exception of soldier). He will have a main point of the song that he will go back and sing again throughout the song, but he's not like the other rapper in "Smack That" that just sings goes on a loop throughout the entire song singing the same thing again and again, he actually works on each part of the song to make the entire thing original (and he writes his own lyrics). So anyways, Eminem is the man:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
Im listening to this song right now, "Smack That", featuring Eminem. The song is retarded, and the main rapper just doesn't do that good a job. But when Eminem gets in and raps for about 30 seconds its the best 30 seconds of the song. And it made me realize, Eminem is white yet he's still the best rapper out there! I can't think of any other rapper that has the skill Eminem has. What i like about him that most other rappers dont do is he sings new lyrics throughout most of the song (with the exception of soldier). He will have a main point of the song that he will go back and sing again throughout the song, but he's not like the other rapper in "Smack That" that just sings goes on a loop throughout the entire song singing the same thing again and again, he actually works on each part of the song to make the entire thing original (and he writes his own lyrics). So anyways, Eminem is the man:infl_thumbs_up:

That's a matter of opinion, the "main" rapper is Akon, and he also make some dope stuff. I agree that he ain't good in that song, but if you listen to his other songs you'll surely change your opinion. Fx: So Fly - Akon
My fav. rapper is The Game, his texts and his flow is just damn good. He's doing the real hip-hop, instead of that pop-hop shit, many rappers do today.

On the productions and beats side i'd say it has to be either Dr. Dre or Dilated People

Status
Not open for further replies.