• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm The Rapper From Norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

Ever since 2010 started I have kind of started as an amature, unsigned, unpaid artist. Now, since the only instrument I play is the piano, and my singing voice sounds worse than the sound of a tortured hamster, I'd rather not sing, and piano alone is only awesome if you are really good. So rapping + autotune is the only option left for me, and that is what I am working with. I made this song the other day, and I am quite happy with it. The beat is done with FL. What you think about it? :)

Level 13
Norwegians can't rap. Only The Bronx can!
Lol joking. Hi fellow scandinavian.

If you're Norwegian you should go for metal :D
That's the genre most people think of when hearing Norway.
I'm Norwegian too btw.

Exactly. Norway it's getting too much behind rivals Sweden and Finland here, there are awesome bands like Keldian, but they are too few. From other Scandinavians Denmark and Iceland is still lightyears ahead, so at least they don't have to worry here :D

Level 13
I'm from Denmark too, the only stuff which rocks is Volbeat. They are hardcore.

Level 12
Most of the music produced today in Denmark are worth zero-hero. However, the artists know what to do, to get to the crowd, and that's what it's about I'm guessing. Even tho I don't like what's produced today.

I don't like most of the produced Danish music too. But Etzer said that the Danish people had a bad music taste. That was what offended me, also you can't say that in general.

dab

dab

Level 10
I don't like most of the produced Danish music too. But Etzer said that the Danish people had a bad music taste. That was what offended me, also you can't say that in general.

Well, as I(indirectly) stated in the above post, then the artists know how to get people to listen to their music. And the more you listen, the more you will eventually get attuned...

dab

dab

Level 10
something about your voice makes me think "FAAAAAAG" which is a good thing. Seriously, just look at that Justing Bieper girl. :D

Haha, agree..

By the way, the off-topicing was purely to settle a mere dissagreement.

Now, on-topic, I think the result was great, however a bit noisy beats sometimes, but guessing that's today's musical evolution ^^ Keep(edited from kepp-.-) the good work up!

Last edited:
Level 13

That is not what i said, you misunderstood, i said (meant) that BANDS in Denmark are not as good as other bands!

Status
Not open for further replies.