• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Music, Get It While It's Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Music, Get Yours Here!

Hello, if you need any music for a game you are making? Just ask me here. All I need are where it will be in a game, how you want the style to be (creepy, icy, sneaky ect.), speed like if you want a fast paced song or a slow song, and instrument, I play Piano, Drums, Computerized (like a program that makes music), and do Vocals but not singing like a choir of people doing ah's and oh's (like the Legend of Zeldas music usually is).
Here's a request sheet

Place:
Style:
Tempo:
Instrument:
Misc:

example:

Place: Castle
Style: Majestic
Tempo: Mid to fast
Instrument: Piano
Misc: I need this song to be kinda evil if I use it right, because I'm using it in the bad guys castle as well as the good guys.

I will have a sample of my piano soon. If I don't reply to your request in 2 days please PM me to let me know you requested.

Last edited:
Level 9
I use Mario Paint Studio (for now) but I just started using FL Studio but I may be bad at first, and I use a real Piano and Drums and soon a Lyre (pronounced like liar) it's like a 7-14 stringed harp (I will get a 8 stringed Lyre because that is the traditional way that they used in the Bronze Age).

Level 22
Place: Imperial City, capital of the Empire of Mankind
Style: Awe-Inspiring, Magnificent, yet almost sad...
Tempo: slow-mid
Instrument: Hmm... not something glaring like trumpets, but something like the Dawn of War Space Marine theme. (Currently using that as one of the other playlists
Misc: Used for my campaign, where you enter the imperial city and your veterans are lined up in the parade grounds right infront of the palace. some speech and shit, then Chaos attacks the city.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qbd9FfRAQA
above is the space marines theme that i mentioned.

Level 16
Here's some request to you. :D
Ghost you stole one of my requests :( or almost did...

Place: Imperial Guards mainbase/homeplanet (warhammer40k)
Style: Majestic, Warhammer 40k imperial theme around, lined up in the parade grounds right Infront of the palace (I stoled a bit from Ghosts request here if it's ok). And not sad. or happy. (this is kinda the difference)
Tempo: slow here too...
Instrument: Don't know.. choose what's you think is the best.
Misc: I will use this on my online multiplayer map.
example: YouTube - Dawn of War - Imperial Guard Theme

Hope you do it. ;)

Level 15
Place: a village
Style: sad
Tempo: slow
Instrument: piano
Misc: its for a sad campaign :) the scene is that the guy is getting some food that he's child and woman love and when he gos to the road(were the woman and child are) a legion of horses with raiders kill hi's child and woman.

Thanks in advance ^^ +rep

Level 9
Okay, I'm on it. Sorry Ghost for taking so long to respond I've had a busy weekend.

Lightskin your request may be finished quickly as it is simple and even now I know almost exactly how it will sound.

Warhunter, Ghost, yours may take a little longer because slow and awe-inspiring is harder to than fast to capture sometimes, I will need the smallest use of drums some vocals and probably the main instrument will be piano as that is what I'm best with.

Level 4
I use Mario Paint Studio (for now) but I just started using FL Studio but I may be bad at first, and I use a real Piano and Drums and soon a Lyre (pronounced like liar) it's like a 7-14 stringed harp (I will get a 8 stringed Lyre because that is the traditional way that they used in the Bronze Age).
try using guitar pro
its quite an awesome program it comes with guitar sounds that can playback with both midi and realistic(but it hurts teh ears), keyboards, piano, synthesizers, percussions/drums, strings, violin, and a lot of other stuff..

Level 3
Place: Space
Style: Mild sense of conquest, You're all alone.
Tempo: Slow
Instrument: Paino, Anything that fits, Maybe a bit of an "Ooooo" choir type thing.
Misc: This is the normal backround music for when you are in space.

Thanks in advance

Level 4
I would really like some music!

I am sort of an ameteur composer myself. I use a Yamaha clavinova and Garageband, but would appreciate some music for a ultimate hero
Sound: choir, orchestral strings
Strong, powerful
Dramatic
HolyS***theworldsgonnaendtype
Tempo- rising throughout to big bang at end
New quest- Reward=
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ to infinity rep

Hey there, I have a request. A longer naga theme song! The one on Warcraft 3 is like 45 seconds long. I need a full length one (or two) for my map.

Place: A decrepit city (was once a mighty capital, but fell thousands of years ago)
Style: Mysterious/Mellow, than becomes Powerful (war music)
Tempo: Slow at beginning, speeds up a little at the end
Instrument: Um...whatever they used in the Warcraft song, sorry, i don't knwo what it is. Oh, and of course drums and gongs, and stuff.
Misc: This is going to be one of the songs that play as you are playing the level. So it needs to be good and such, but not overwhelming and distracting for the player.

Thank you in advance! Reps and credit shall be yours!
thanks.jpg

Level 4
Place: Haunted Manor
Style: Spooky/Creepy/Suspense
Tempo: Slow/Mid
Instrument: Anything.
Misc: It's for a Hide & Seek game, so the music adds to the suspense of being found.

Sorry for my lack of instrument, but I'm open to anything really. I'd really like to keep the size as low as possible. What's the lowest file size you think you could fit a decent piece into?

Status
Not open for further replies.