• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need people or guitars =O srry i'm noob on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First of all, i want to say this is a great web. So, hi everyone, this is my first post so don't be so hard with me plz, i wan't to learn.
PD: srry for my english i'm from south america..

Well, my project is about an arena of rock n' roll heroes, i got great ideas (ex: when you cast an spell, which is based on one of the songs of the band's rockstar, a part of that song is played, it's really nice)

But, even i have ideas.. i'm noob in the area of modeling and that stuff.. So i request something not so hard.

WHAT I NEED: just humans with different hair lenght, color (ex: jimmy hendrix afro) without weapons. Also guitars models or any instrument that could help.. icons, anything related.

I'm jut a rock n' roll fan, i play music too, i'm a musician (bass, guitar and piano). So, this is what i need, just a wish.. thanks!!!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.