• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Start Guitar Hero Warcraft 3 Map need help with a few triggers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi im making a wc3 guitar hero game and atm i need help with 2 triggers (im noob so dont say HEY THATS OBVIOUS U NOOB F OFF LOSER) :p

First is to get units to slide like on "Are you a Retard?" when you go infront of the fans and u have no control but you jst glide down (like the notes)

Another is how do i keep the camera view in one area? And they cant us arrow keys to move it?> (cause they r using arrow keys to play and shouldnt move camera screen)

And the final thing i ask is if some1 could make 5 custom models that look like the 5 buttons in guitar hero, you know those circles that have a little bit of glow and r green,red,yellow,blue and orange

If anyone could help me just respond to this and i well be sure to add ur name in the intro

Level 17
Hi. I'm not sure about that sliding thing, me not having played with that map, but there are many ways to lock the camera to something.
The easiest way is to lock the camera to your unit with the trigger
-Camera - lock camera target to unit

And there is also a camera palette. You can create cameras and you can apply them with a camera trigger.

Level 7

Ya but come on peasents, circles of power dont looks so good :( maybe if it gets to big ill do it but.......

Well if any1 is a model editing wiz i would be forever in ur gratitude if u make a green, red, yellow ansd blue note thingy

Level 2
Could you not use the blizzard circle of power, tint it and add a special effect for the glow?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.