• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need hlp with td triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi im making a new td and im almost done with all the triggers (spawning/leaving/etc...) but im having one problem with my spawn trigger, i only want it to spawn for people who r ingame and also want the spawn to stop when people die/leave.

so here is the trigger for spawning if u can hlp me any way just respond and if u need more info jst ask thank u :wink:

Level 14
well you could just have the leaving one like this
Event:
Player - Leaves Game
Condition: (not really needed, or at least from my experience)
Action:
Trigger - Turn Off (Trigger_1)

and you can do that for each player or something,
I dunno if that would completely work but it's something like that.

Level 2
or instead of fully turning off that spawn region, would you like a trigger so it would decrease the amount of units? so that the spawn is equally distributed amongst the players?

i never understood why people never made those trigs rather than turn off the spawns, it annoys me..

uhm. btw it depends if its a team td or reg td

Level 7
This should work

• Events- Time- every .01 seconds of game time
  • Conditions - (player 1 (RED) slots status) Not Equal to Is playing
After u put in that event and condition, then just put Actions - "turn off their revive trigger". If that doesnt work then nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.