• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help with 1 trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey =)

if anyone of u have played the instance Black Morass (BM) in world of warcraft u will know what i mean, every 40 seconds a portal will spawn where 1 mini boss will come out, every 10 seconds there will spawn smaller mobs from the portal also, when you kill the mini boss those small adds stops to spawn, if u do not kill the mini boss they wont stop spawning.

so what i need is a trigger that makes mobs spawn every 10 sec and stops when you kill the mini boss.

tryed to find this on GUI but cant, and i dont like to spend that much time learning about JASS for only 1 trigger ^^ anyway sorry if i explained badly, dont got perfect english ^^ and thx in advance

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Level 14
Something like this:

Code:
Event - Every 10 seconds
Condition - MiniBoss is alive eqaul to true
Action - Unit create 10 mobs at center of region

Sorry for not making the exact triggers but I don't have WE at the moment so I can't really know all the text by heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.