• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hey. Its me.king of off-topic. First things first....BEFORE YOU MOVE THIS THREAD ASK ME! my last thread got moved to medivah's tower and I wasn't even a member off the medivah's tower group so I couldn't even post on MY thread. Any way on topic.....who is according to you the best rapper ever and why ?Also say wich album and song is your favourite from this rapper my favourite rapper is Eminem A.K.A Slim Shady because he raps in a unique way and the guy holds the genius world record for most words in a hit single.My favourite album of his is Recovery and my favourite song of his is Won't back Down.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Level 21
Oh sorry, I didn't know someone posting on a public forum didn't want someone elses opinion.
Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. Its just the topic is about your favourite rapper not your opinion on rap. I could create a thread about that if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.