• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You can request atachment models here! Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
STILL DON'T REQUEST ANYTHING MORE HERE!

What the fuck guys? Are you too stupid to read?
You didn't even care of reading the last 3 posts or WTF my signature lol
zadelim you sucker, if you had read the posts on page 3 you would have seen that someone else already requested this
I'm working on it.
I hate those people who are to lazy and to stupid to read or use the search function.

Level 16
What the fuck guys? Are you too stupid to read?
You didn't even care of reading the last 3 posts or WTF my signature lol
zadelim you sucker, if you had read the posts on page 3 you would have seen that someone else already requested this
I'm working on it.
I hate those people who are to lazy and to stupid to read or use the search function.

Sorry, I didn't notice it. Forgive for my last post!:hohum: I will patient for the attachment.

sure, i'll do anything you want, as long as its an actual weapon, i'm O.K at particle emmiters.

attachment point = chest
texture path(s) = HordSymbol.blp, AllianceSymbol.blp
its also possible to ask a moderator to delete this thread? btw you could be more nice you know.

A bit overreacting? Anyways, try to be nicer, i made your flag for you.

Attachments

• HordSymbol.blp
    13.9 KB · Views: 88
  • hord.mdx
    3.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Alliance Symbol.blp
    10.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Alliance.mdx
    3.8 KB · Views: 98
  • WillowTree.blp
    7.8 KB · Views: 80
  • RohanStandard.mdx
    6.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Level 31
Ok so, im here to request 1 attatchment. Imo its really easy. Its the model of the shield that is attatched to this post. I need it to be somewhat 'big' enough to fit the Dryad model. Thanks!

Why dont you rescale it on yourself, it's very easy and takes 2 min.
You can do that with Magos Model Editor.
Just open the model, click on "Window", click on "Model Editor", select everything that belongs to the shield (all little dots, called vertices).
Click on "Modifications (or something like this, just search around), choose "Scaling", now fill in a bigger number then 1 (1.2 for example) if you want to enlarge it, and a smaller number (0.8) if you want to make it smaller.
Don't forget to save after doing this.
If you get an error at saving, you have to put ".mdx" behind the filename by saving.

@ ikillforeyou: So do you make the texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.