• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

yeti mobs are as strong as Hill Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
just an observation. I think that's kinda cool though XD, Just regular mobs being as hard as bosses. I think these mobs should be the standard for future content haah XD

Level 7
I think it says more about how poorly balanced the foothills content actually was xD. I would expect this would be the standard moving forward, since our stat systems are much better in terms of future proofing.

The Yeti cave elites are basicly the testing ground for group-content non-boss balancing. And I think they are spot-on.
They are challenging, but not frustrating. Whenever you die to these elites, you always know the reason why.

So, yes, pretty much. These will be my future baseline for designing D4 trash packs. Now that levels are pretty much static from this point on, I have the freedom to precisely adjust the difficulty setscrew.

Level 2
in my opinion, we were used to easy mobs cuz there was no much quests so the only way to get xp was killings mobs, but now, we had a lot of quests and mobs dont need to be easy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.