• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yet To Be Named Party Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
-Name Not Yet Figured Out-
Quick Description - Play as one of 96 units in waves of mini-games, striving for the most points!

Features - Random Unit, Vote for # of Rounds

Credits - So far it's just me, I've used one icon by KelThuzad.

-M ##
Manually select a mini game, for debugging purposes (## = Mini Game Number)
-C
Chooses a random unit for the current player, for AFK's
-R ##
Manually choose the number of rounds, for AFK's (## = Desired Number of Rounds)
-S
Manually start the minigame, for AFK's

Units - 16 From each race and 32 neutral units, including the random unit.

Peasant
Footman
Rifleman
Knight
Mortar Crew
Seige Engine
Gyrocopter
Dragonhawk Rider
Gryphon Rider
Priest
Sorceress
Spell Breaker
Paladin
Mountain King
Archmage
Blood Mage

Peon
Grunt
Raider
Headhunter
Demolisher
Kodo Beast
Wind Rider
Batrider
Tauren
Shaman
Witch Doctor
Spirit Walker
Blademaster
Far Seer
Tauren Chieftain
Shadow Hunter

Wisp
Archer
Huntress
Glaive Thrower
Dryad
Druid of the Claw
Mountain Giant
Hippogryph
Druid of the Talon
Faerie Dragon
Chimaera
Warden
Priestess of the Moon
Guardian of the Grove
Demon Hunter

Acolyte
Ghoul
Crypt Fiend
Gargoyle
Abomination
Meat Wagon
Obsidian Statue
Necromancer
Banshee
Shade
Frost Wyrm
Skeleton
Death Knight
Lich
Dread Lord
Crypt Lord

Inferno
Hydra
Revenant
Red Dragon
Marine
Sorcerer (Red Archimonde Guys)
Murloc
Centaur
Draenei
Felguard
Ogre
Faceless One
Ice Troll
Dragonspawn
Succubus
Sea Giant
Dragon Turtle
Wildkin
Sasquatch
Warlock
Kobold
Sludge
Villager
Firelord
Pandaren Brewmaster
Dark Ranger
Tinker
Alchemist
Beast Master
Pitlord
Naga Seawitch

-Finished Mini games-

Collect as many valuables as possible, each one slows you down however!

Being invisible for 2 minutes, figure out where your enemies are and war stomp, after 2 minutes, invisibility is off.

One person must eliminate everyone else in 2 minutes using predictable moving cannons, he can take a risk with his one use arcane tower, ending the game when he uses it.

A random person will be ridden with the plague and everyone 30 seconds, the player with the plague will die, the plague can be passed via a slow moving spell. Last person wins.

-Unfinished Minigames-

Players will have to mine through an array of rocks, each one having a chance to drop something worthwhile, or maybe something not. Player with most gold wins.

A random potion recipe will appear for a few seconds, players will then have to find the ingredients and form the recipe in their cauldren, players can also place ingredients in other player's cauldren. First player to successfully test the potion wins.

Players will be split into teams of two and will play a random team game (Ex. CTF, King of the Hill) , with Robo-Goblins as their army, spawning everynow and then. The team to complete the objective wins

Players will attempt to knock each other out of an arena with laser bursts, charging your laser will increase the throw back but will take time and will notify others on the power of your laser.

I am looking for some feedback and for some testers.

Attachments

• Party.w3x
    117.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 6
Sounds pretty nice so far.

As I am sitting in school atm I don't have time to test the map, but I'll try to find the time later today.

Small question:
The idea of Unstable Concoction is really nice, but don't you think, that it will f*ck up big time when you are able to "play" with others cauldrens?

I like the idea, but I think the most people would rather try to destroy other peoples potions than making their own succeed.

Good luck :)
-Sinizi

Level 6
Ok :)

I just know that 2 out of 3 of my mates would rather destroy each others cauldrens than completing their mission :p Especially in a "Party" game full of funny minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.