• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yan's Game Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yan

Yan

Level 6
starcraft2.png

Yan's Game sessions

Hi everyone,

I would like to suggest to the community a series of games sessions for Starcraft II.

Description
There will be 2 type of game sessions :

• Classic Games sessions : It's an game session where we play classic games, modes available are 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 (Player vs Player and/or Coop vs AI) and CPS
  • Custom Games sessions : It's an game session where we play custom games.

About the Classic games game session, it's possible sometimes there will be a theme like "Only Play Zerg" or "Only Air Units" etc.
In case of lack of people public lobby will be used to play but the current theme will be desactivated (except if we convince people to play follow the theme).

I will give specific days, Start time and game session type through the Nexus Core site and the post below for the interested people

Other information

• No need to sign up somewhere, just join when you can.
  • No need to be a Nexus Core member but it's better to be informed about game sessions
  • Need to have an EU Account
  • Starter Edition are allowed

If you are interested post below

PS : If you have ideas about theme, feel free to explain it.
Let me know if you have or will join with the starter edition.

Level 22
Heh if I do not reply no one will... I think you get the answer of your question just by that but let me explain: there is no sc2 community here, those here r only interested in war3 and only contests they do are related to the war3 editor, not even ingame. But good idea, nonetheless, just not the place for it. If you got some HotS beta key contest around custom maps or FFA games like TL did, would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.