• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble loading - Garena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! I was recently playing GR on Garena with 3 friends, we decided to save and quit to let a fourth friend join in. our hoster of the first session hosted the second session, but on loading his character everyone would be disconnected from the game. do you have any ideas why this could be? his name was LukeLukem (no special characters or too long).

game starts, everyone else can load, but when he (host) loads, the game crashes, disconecting everyone but himself (his character loads fine).

AWESOME map otherwise! Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks for the reply, Ill check that up, i can remeber him wanting to change his nickname, maybe he did.

Possible issue: there's some resource on his character that crashes the game for the other players, like a corrupted item model or something. Tell him to put his gear into storage or bag for testing purposes and loading that "naked" char.

Other possible thing: when loading, the game usually lags for a moment due to heavy maths operations. Might be possible that this causes the other players to disconnect. In that case, I can not really fix it, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.