• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi people, could anyone please give an answer to my problem? The thing is that I am currently playing Gaias at Ombuserver, I'm from Argentina. But when I saw that not too many people enjoy playing gaias, I thought it could be more pleasant if I played in Garena. First, I comprobed that the code'd work. And it did (When I hosted alone in Garena). But whenever I want to play along with somebody else, just right after I load my character, the game would disconnect me.

Any ideas? Thanks.

EDIT: I just tested by hosting the game, and guess what? I was kept in the game, but the rest of the users were disconnected.

Level 5
Apparently you got the classic epic fail that everyone on this forum seems to do every once in a while. If you have a different name in the Local Area Network settings than actual Garena name WC3 games somewhat revolving namebound things tend to disconnect you, or - if you host, others.

Level 5
Damn, I used to have the same nick as the account's name. But I don't remember my password, or if the account was deleted due to inactivity. I suppose I'll have to start from the beggining all over then?

Level 4
Damn, I used to have the same nick as the account's name. But I don't remember my password, or if the account was deleted due to inactivity. I suppose I'll have to start from the beggining all over then?

Well.. i guess so, it would be pretty great to start over, since we have lots of player who has Full D3 gears and etc....

Im glady to help you out, just sent me a messasge or pm me :) im online 24/7
*Except Monday-Friday... I'll be online around 4:00pm-7:30pm due to the Art requests in the morning......

Quick note: Btw Zwel... do you need an artist? ~('-'~ )
Surely, i would like to help in some way for his projects like.. loadscreen maybe? :D

Level 5
Could you please tell me how to get it? maybe a link or something, because I've heard of them, but never really get how to use one. Thanks

Level 18
ROFL gasqueen , i'm [lmao]lycan
also i only recommend you play in garena europe rooms (rpg) because they actually care of games like gaias in south america rooms they are full dota fags, you could use A namespoofer. (garena master) though don't use mh because you may get banned just use the spoofer. to change your name to gasqueen . and give me your garena name :D

Level 5
But when I play in Garena, before I enter a hosted game, I change my name to GasQueen. My account is TheGasQueen.

Some time before I had the same account as I have now in Bnet, now I'm trying to contact Garena support so I can get my password back.

Anyway, I'm gonna try that spoofer until I get my account back. Thanks

Level 4
Queen.. just like i said.. pm me online.. so i can help you started over... and make a new account btw, that's the only solution :/

Status
Not open for further replies.