• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

www.wc3sear.ch Beastiary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Along my travels around the data flows, I have come across a marvel in technology, intelligence (at least in some areas), and such a well-formed ecological formation I have joined and lived in their relatively rich culture... the culture of wc3sear.ch :p

Species that exist

Here is a basic field guide of the types of creatures that can be found in the fields, also known as the "Forum"

Moderator- High predatorial being, easily tamed for a short period, and as long as you don't get in its path, you will likely live. They are preyed on by Admins, and Moderators live on a diet of flamers, spammers, idiots, and other things which I will not discuss.

Admin- Overlords of the fields, and will dominate in all areas-- skill, power, stamina, power, and everything except being weak. They have the mighty power to execute beings in such a brutal manner, they can only handle an execution once, and will be scarred and crippled for several weeks. The second one easily dissolves the victim's flesh, thus scaring and making the beings here flee in horror. Admins have the power to scar, but usually rely on the powers of Moderator scarring to carry out this ritualistic destruction task

Project holders-- The chieftains of small clans, they work for the Admins, which grant them shelter, otherwise known as "Hosting." They have power only within their clan, and have not much else. They cannot scar or do much, but nonetheless, instill fellow creatures with leadership and hard work.

Beings (Members/Creatures)- These are the common fodder for the Forums. Their ability to dig up the land in order to survive has developed a sybiotical bond between the beings and the Forums. The Forums must be kept alive by speech, and lack of speech makes them sickly, or worse kills them off, with the occasional tiny pulse of life. I have taken the liberty of finding the names of some massive Forum carcasses:
  • NaCaddus Circlos
  • NaCaddus ROToriD
  • Nacaddus SpirosQuis

Gatherings

Occasionally, some big apocalyptic event actually stirs the Admins out of their watchful eyes and prompts them to announce, in a phenomenal message to all lesser beings, an omen of fortune, or an omen of disaster. This, to the beings, is known as "News."

Also, when members who are part of this town, and not in the rural fields, "Unregistered," There is News of a new birth--The birth of body-art, framed beings, or plagues--Skins, Models, or Icons. There are also Incantations, Spells and JASS Snippets. These arouse the beings and occasionally a Moderator or Admin to look unto this, and examine it. If a Moderator or an Admin does not approve of it, it shall strike it down and slay it. They can also perform scarrings if the satanic aura of the birth is too repulsive. If it is approved, they can grant the Divine Champion's entrance, allowing it fame, and putting it up in a sacred pedestal. Through my painstaking translations, this ritual is called "Director's Choice."

As my journey continues, I will tell you more about the beings that skulk around these plains, more about their interaction, and more about their culture.

So-called adventurer Eusira signing out :roll:

Part II: Culture

Enough with the species. I will show you their strange and unique culture.

Along the fire pits ready to feast on a diet of downloaded resources and comments, I discuss to them their way of communication literally. They root up a hunk of rock in the Forums, and chisel on a couple runic descriptions, with a sort of heading, usually translating into "PLZZ HELP MEH!!!!!!!!!" Surprised by this, I waited to the next day to see what has happened. After the short couple phrases and questions, the next carver would chisel a line, their symbolic image, and a couple more letters answering discussing, or just overall, saying something stupid. The might Moderators of Admins, however, had the power to recement the comment, or even crumble the whole slab of rock back into the ground. Even though it is an extremely stupid way to waste rock, I have seen the pits slowly regenerate, and the older, insignificant slabs die off, like Forums. Participating in one of these way a bit boring, trying to chisel in something of value. But after a couple tries, I realized their true culture and completely ignored the waste of rock, because it was fun, or in their language, "BcU2 itz FuN!!!11!! LoL!!"

"Flaming"

Just because we are able to chisel in these things, it doesn't mean every thing in it is legitimate. This leads to the recementing and destruction part. There is cursing and other things that can lead to this, and is also a part of scarring, or even destruction of a being. As the creature scurry around the Forums in the less active and sleeping moments, the Moderators and Admins wake, wreaking havoc and destruction on illegitimate creatures, their actions, and sometimes, the slabs of rock. During the setting moments of the active half of the day, the beings tell me the only reason they live is because they make a compact with the Moderators and Admins, also known as the "Rules." It protects them as long as the beings respect the Moderators and Admins. If not, the Moderators and Admins simply wipe out each bit of impurity, like little plush toys on a toy picker. Most do that, and some do not. Sadly, some still survive scarring.

As the night approaches, I leave you with another entry of my journeys...

Part III: Becoming a part of society

As I ever closer get my giant styrofoam puzzle piece to fit into this community, I talk to a member, who had sent me a piece of rock for Christmas, but the literary value of it was worthless, because it had been covered with worthless words, just a stupid question. Now I realize why Moderators and Admins exist, to drive the imbeciles that live here into the ground. Yet, I feel mild, but very small amounts, of compassion, something I don't usually feel due to my sadistic and sometimes grim personality, for the people who have been born and had to deal with the stinkhorns in this society. I pass by the downloads pit, get a small snack, and journey to the "Lake." This miracle of nature, also know as "IRC Chat," is like a psychic transmssion of thoughts, like the IM programs I had back in civilization, but without all the trash they put in your computer. I tried to enter the pool, then remembered my thoughts were either too fast or not pure enough to exchange them with these people. So I slowed down my mental activity (I have NO idea why I did something so degrading), with the dreaded Internus Explori V. The pain of not being able to have my thoughts course like a waterfall, bustling with activity and tranquil motions, chaotic yet in peace, was turned into a little trickle. I exchange some thoughts with the beings Tail and Sansui, Sansui being a powerful Moderator of the body-art (Skins) region. This was kind of fun, "1337 ubah FuN," but I could not stay with them like this, and sit here and rot in this pool. Besides, I was hungry.

After another refreshing meal of downloads, which has become a favorite of mine, I suddenly realize it was rotten and hurry off to find a medical facility. They directed me to something called a "Tutorial Forum," which was unique, because it was immortal, and did not need to live on more engravements on rock slabs. After thinking for a while, my sickness passed, and I looked around more. Then I saw the most monstrous forum EVER. It was a giant beast, not a pit, but you could see about 40-50 of those beings constantly chiseling in it. When I interrogated one of them, possibly forcefully (I don't know their emotions), they told me this was the almighty "Off Topic Forum." I glanced at it, and was handed a chisel and a hammer. The second a pounded into this beast, I experienced a euphoric, but not "high," sensation, and I see why so many beings almost dwell here as a home. After chiseling for about 18 hours, 37 minutes, and 17 seconds, I collapsed from exhaustion, and woke up in a pit dug up for a new slab of rock. I was fatigued, and fell asleep... again. I woke up with more junky slabs of rock, and decided to move on out of this region, and onto more pressing matters, like HOW TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Level 12
This is spectacular a complete analysis of the wc3search culture

I give this Mecheons Medal of approval :wink:

Level 12
How bout More on the
NaCaddus Circlos
NaCaddus ROToriD
Nacaddus SpirosQuis

The NaCaddus Genus is very interesting to me

Level 7
maybe - I was just wondering something here, cause this is both amusing and hell true, plus very creative - so like, will there be a section if this becomes popular? :roll:

Level 4
i cant stop laughing

its so funny, all that eufemisms and analogies ROFLMAO i cant bear it, plz continue ur journey, its so funny ^^

serious, u are indeed a cruel mind with a cruel sense of humor. nice post :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.