• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wtii plays World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Nice and funny video. It would be great to play with you guys. When do you usually host? Find it hard to get people to join these days.

Haha, watching that was awkward, mostly for myself seeing what things people struggle with. Granted, this was an old version but some things are quite uintuitive. Got me inspired to work in the next version though! Will be adding some more commands for income management, a quest-based tutorial system, and more general info. Thanks for sharing this!

Level 11
Haha, watching that was awkward, mostly for myself seeing what things people struggle with. Granted, this was an old version but some things are quite uintuitive. Got me inspired to work in the next version though! Will be adding some more commands for income management, a quest-based tutorial system, and more general info. Thanks for sharing this!

Fingolfin you also need an Intro to explain the most basic gameplay and also to give tips on how to play the nation, much like in LTA or AWLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.