• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrathion x Prince Anduin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do we actually wed Wrathion to Anduin or is it the other way around?
Bringing this up since now lil' Anduin is king of Stormwind and Wrathion's gone drake all the way up since Hightmountain storyline.

A king needs a proper queen/partner to spend his time with and do tons of offspring. Not sure if this is possible if the whole Wrathion-Anduin thingy goes on and about.

Thoughts?

anduin_wrathion_by_pingping93-d7r0b6q.jpg

Level 24
When I said fuck Anduin, I didn't mean literary.

No, we'll leave that for Lor'Themar.

Heinvers said:
Thoughts?

I must admit they look adorable together although in likelihood I would rank it up there with a Hogger - Gammon romance and a Ysera - Alexstrasza "twincest".

Level 24
I ship Prince Anduin with The Queen of Rainbows and peace because I figured they'd get along.
And hopefully they can live together in their imaginary world so I don't need to see them.

Great while Anduin is there he could take Thrall with him, oh and while he's there could he please tell the aspects to come back to us, I miss em. I want Alexstrasza to pull in and save her sister just like she did when they were proto-drakes. (For a Malygos fan Dawn of the Aspects truly was perfect.)

Level 24
Wops.
True dat.

I kinda miss them too, their story is pretty neat. Especially Malygos', contrary to popular belief I think he was a good guy even when he died, if he had succeeded Azeroth would likely be a better place.

He had good intentions though I don't think his means justified his deeds. He was correct though that the pain was brought by mortals though Deathwing would have been unrivaled without them.

But regarding Wrathion and Anduin, do you think he does the nasty stuff to Anduin in dragon or human form?

But regarding Wrathion and Anduin, do you think he does the nasty stuff to Anduin in dragon or human form?

Well, seeing that he's mostly in Humanoid form(especially around Anduin), the guess would be that he's going nice and easy on his knowledge.
Dunno about the more intimate part. Perhaps that's done in dragon form with certain 'parts'.

Supposedly, he's a 'good influence' on Anduin. Seems like a maturity factor that rises up once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.