• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expansion After Legion Leak (unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Found this outside darknet sources conposed of hardcore wow gamers who had chan site of datamining and leaking. If you wish to see the website then notify me if you are interested to see their realm. I may direct you to a safer linklist portal of Daniel's list.

However, this was the copied post text, and I may not be a hundred percent of certainty if it is hardly legitimate, but I find it... much better than the Veil of Shadows leak which had discrepancies (if you read it.). This one is claimed to be geniune and datamined for sure. Which I roughly and partly doubt stil.

You be the judge, take the risk, I doubt if it is credible or fan-made.

HERE:

(TBA)
MYSTERIES OF AZEROTH
The Burning Crusade has ended at long last as the Dark Titan had been sealed off in Argus. We return to our beloved world Azeroth in hopes of recovering the losses that the demonic invasion had caused—only to discover the bitter truths that our efforts on defeating the shadow had awakened more sinister servants of an ancient oblivion. Something terrible has happened beyond our knowing, something had risen from the cryptic depths, something only you will find the answers.

Whispers rot into the minds and corruption embarks through the hearts of mortals. We have been deceived and betrayed—by the ones we trusted on. The Alliance and Horde has to end their bitter hatreds once and for all and band together, greater battles and the dark revelations has yet to come. Defenders of Azeroth, only you must rally the best and mightiest allies... and seek for the secrets to stop the purest strain of evil before it consumes our world.

HERO CLASS
GEAR UP YOUR INVENTIONS AGAINST YOUR FOES AS THE TINKER
Your unmatched knowledge of innovation and advanced technologies had the Alliance and Horde sought you in great need. As the tinker, your machinations and crafted weapons will advance your foes to their submission.
TRANSFORM
The tinker can switch to automation form, turning his ability to be less tolerant on magic attacks and be a pulverizing machine of war.
(Note: This is chopped to avoid further spoiler details. Please wait for Blizzcon.)

LEARN MORE
NAVAL WARSHIPS
UNDERWATER FIGHT MODE
TIDE REVERSAL
PILLAGE
(Note: This is chopped to avoid further spoiler details. Please wait for Blizzcon.)

LEARN MORE
SETTING
TAKE THE JOURNEY TO THE SOUTH SEAS
The great empire of Nazjatar had risen from the ocean depths, spiring in most graces and perfection, images that reflect on Queen's Azshara's desires and cunning, corrupting neighboring lands and cities with plagues of eldritch. Bolster your forces, defeat the Naga that poses a huge threat on Azeroth.

EXPLORE THE OTHER HALF OF AZEROTH
One mortal had survived and returned from the far seas lying on the forgetful outborders of Kalimdor, claiming the he had seen unforgettable and horrifying images of the lands and its inhabitants that varies differently from continents we had set our boots on. His delirious claim had brought us to take risk on venturing the places we haven't seen yet.

HEROES & VILLAINS
BETRAYALS AND REVELATIONS

ANDUIN WRYNN
The young king, new ruler of Stormwind. Leads the Alliance and it must be set of its diplomacy and peace on equilibrium. When the shadows enshroud Azeroth, will he forge the Alliance to battle or align it with the Horde once more?

KHADGAR
With his quests against the Legion had been accomplished, he realizes the true shadow that awaits within the lands of the world is the true enemy. Khadgar had his visions and quests changed, continues to combat the creeping shadows across Azeroth.

SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER
With her valkyrs gone, her people matter more than the Horde itself, its part of it matters not to the Banshee Queen, she is willing to take otherwhere for her quest for immortality, either she steps down from taking hands of the Horde or not.

TURALYON
With the shadows have embraced the skies of Azeroth again, his Grand Army of the Light joined our war once more. He aspires that the light must reign over all the darkness across the worlds.

AZSHARA
The queen of Nazjatar, leader of the Naga, the traitor that led to The Sundering. Her patience through millenias had molded her sunken realm and it had risen to takeover the surface world, serving her master, the god of the deep.

N'ZOTH
His prison has been broken by mysterious entities and fanatic servants, unleashing the old god of corruption turns the world in serious peril. He is responsible for the corruption of the Highborne and had orchestrated many events occured in history that the truths has yet to unfold itself.

MAGNI BRONZEBEARD
Former king of the dwarves, returns to his realm and promises to do what the nascent titan Azeroth speaks. Is it ever worth trusting all that he proclaims?

WRATHION
In his absence and the blindness of war that the Alliance and Horde had been with, he has amassed an army of entities from time and the world underneath. The dragon prince believes he had the capability and might of defeating all the threats that descend upon Azeroth.

I am skeptical with the character story arcs which I must admit too that I lack of lore so I doubt their datamined text.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Level 6
I read another leak that came a couple weeks ago (veil of shadows), honestly, i'm not sure that any of those are real :s
I agree with you. But in some angles of approach of the leaks, it comes out as one core concept of old god centered exp.

I roughly found that Veil of Shadows to have some odd details which I dropped off believing ;)

Seems like we both dont know which from Fury of the Sea, Veil of Shadows, and this new one, is believable.

Level 24
Well to be honest no leak since Mists of Pandaria turned out to be true, I still remember prior to Warlords of Draenor when we all thought the expansion was going to be "The Dark Below" so it's worth taking any of these rumours with quite a big amount of scepticism. While they definitely may end up being true, recent history would suggest otherwise.

Level 6
Well to be honest no leak since Mists of Pandaria turned out to be true, I still remember prior to Warlords of Draenor when we all thought the expansion was going to be "The Dark Below" so it's worth taking any of these rumours with quite a big amount of scepticism. While they definitely may end up being true, recent history would suggest otherwise.
Agree. In my guess, expansion might be civil war against the Horde under Sylvanas then her death shifts to an old god theme, perhaps naga-related. That could happen but we wait wait what is Blizzard wrapping since then.

Level 24
Agree. In my guess, expansion might be civil war against the Horde under Sylvanas then her death shifts to an old god theme, perhaps naga-related. That could happen but we wait wait what is Blizzard wrapping since then.

I really hope not, first Thrall left, then Garrosh died, then Vol'Jin. None of the original alliance leaders are dead, the Horde has lost both Cairne and Vol'Jin. To be honest I hope Sylvanas stays in power because how much bad luck the Horde has already gotten.

Level 24
So much this u_u

Yeah, other than Varian I'm struggling to think of any major Alliance character who has died. The original leaders, Bolvar, Magni, Gelbin and Tyrande are still all around and even the major supporting characters, Jaina, Malfurion, Illidan are all still around (although Illidan was technically never alligned with the Alliance.) Besides if we loose Sylvanas, what significant character does the Horde have left? Thrall's abandoned his alignment to the Horde so if Sylvanas dies the largest would be... who? Varok Saurfang or Lor'Themar Theron which lets be honest most people have no idea who they are.

Another reason I don't think they'd kill Sylvanas is because of how massive her fan base is, and it's not strange, with characters like Tyrande, Varian, Thrall and so many others who are inherently good it is nice to see someone who fits more into a moral grey area.

Level 1
I can't wait for Blizzcon to really find out what's going on. Or at least one of those trademark claims they always do. That's usually a dead giveaway.

Level 24
I can't wait for Blizzcon to really find out what's going on. Or at least one of those trademark claims they always do. That's usually a dead giveaway.

Who knows, the next trademarked title may become "World of WarCraft: There is no cow level". In all seriousness though I hope it isn't another Burning Legion expansion because we've already had three such expansions (or 2,5 depending on how you view it.) Burning Crusade, Legion and Warlords of Draenor. (The last one while heavily focused on the orcish horde always had the Legion as a secondary and in the last patch prime antagonist.) We don't need a expansion named "The Burning Crusade IV: Maybe this shit will end soon?"

Level 6
Who knows, the next trademarked title may become "World of WarCraft: There is no cow level". In all seriousness though I hope it isn't another Burning Legion expansion because we've already had three such expansions (or 2,5 depending on how you view it.) Burning Crusade, Legion and Warlords of Draenor. (The last one while heavily focused on the orcish horde always had the Legion as a secondary and in the last patch prime antagonist.) We don't need a expansion named "The Burning Crusade IV: Maybe this shit will end soon?"
I think by the time Sargeras is jailed by Illidan, someone, maybe, Ulthalesh, returns as either a super boss or just maybe second and serving a demon deity (who created fel?), that would be awesome, and leads to a new Legion-like expac. :D

Now Ulthalesh makes return to exact his vengeance on Sargeras, so that is why our 7.3 patch is not destroying Argus and setting up an end of imprisonment for possible future. We might see a major split of demons from BL, joining Ultalesh and combining with 'demons that were not part of the Burning Legion or takes Sarg's as no master', that would be a powerful faction. Then we might have Sargeras on our side, reclaiming power over the broken Burning Legion and enslaving Ulthalesh's demons after a massive battle. Then this ultimately would lead to a space / galaxy expac against the void lords or before that, other 'planets'. (But in a twist that Sargeras just tricked us and he strikes again on Azeroth fulfiling the preditction of Demon Souls' saying: "Sargeras will take over Azeroth".)

I would like also want to know what would happen in Draenor, I think the pale orcs are hinting an old god to be lurking there. I love to see tentacled orcs, gronns, ogres, void botanis and primals, and stuff like that. Oh, man, so many xpacs we can speculate of :)

But... what if when we battle on Argus, what if some Burning Legion's forces are invading us? Shocking us to 7.4 patch as surprise? I haven't seen Kazzak, Anetheron, tothrezims, and Archimonde (who had somehow restored and NOT fully killed yet, since he died in Draenor and on Azerothan tree.) or maybe Blizz was reserving them to be loyalists to Sarg, leading pockets and frags of BL after their defeat.

Level 34
well, if i recall, he had his own agenda, wich included overthrown Sargeras and become the new leader of the legion, he did it with his former master back on Argus, and he was planning to do it again (but i'm not sure if that info was retconed or not) :'c

Level 6
well, if i recall, he had his own agenda, wich included overthrown Sargeras and become the new leader of the legion, he did it with his former master back on Argus, and he was planning to do it again (but i'm not sure if that info was retconed or not) :'c
Hmm.. I just knew that right now, now I know ^^ . And that is why I like Archimonde than Kil'jaeden, because Kil'jaeden was too much of a puppy too Sarg and it fits to Archimonde to be rogue and has his own solid bend jurisdictions.

I think I remembered what you said refers to a word in the past I read that it is true, Archimonde did took power of the legion in a lengthy amount of time. That will be good if Sarg is imprisoned and Archimonde takes over, but this time during his reformation he fused fel and void within his powers or maybe taking the Legion to serve the void then we end up with Sargeras taking the control of the legion again like changing powers , war politics :)

Level 24
Dayum! it was Kilie, i though that Archimonde was the less loyalist of the two, considering that Legion cinematic wich have a dialogue between Kil'jaeden and Sargeras, and the new Archimonde expanded background from original Argus :p

To be honest it makes a lot of sense, Archimonde is always the one who gets the important missions, even though he failed in War of the Ancients he still got a second chance in WC3 to destroy Azeroth. Based on what Mannoroth says in WotA we can assume that he's also significantly more powerful than KJ.

Level 34
Hmmm, "He loyally served his master and the Burning Legion for thousands of years, though he was defeated during the third war by the mortal armies. Sargeras' right hand, he was heartless, brutal, cunning and far sighted. The colossal demon wielded limitless fel magics and primal strength to lay waste to any who would oppose his fiery will, and had destroyed countless worlds. In his heart of hearts, he sought to become a god and wield powers that rivaled those of Sargeras himself. He was described as powerful, elegant, smooth, and intelligent."

Level 24
Man there's a lot of backstabbing in the Legion, it ain't too hard to speak with experience when this is my weapon: Maw of the Damned

How did those chaotic idiots ever manage to invade Azeroth three times?

Level 24
Yeah, but to be fair I don't think Sargeras has as much power as it seems he does, "Here you will see why the Legion's invasion is ultimately futile. All can be corrupted, dreams and demons alike." Xal'atath is always so very casual around the Legion, it does not fear Sargeras or his puppets, it probably sees Sargeras for what he is, a mad dog lashing out in every direction he can, he isn't a wolf among sheep, he is a cornered dog putting up one last desperate attempt. And no where is that more perfectly illustrated than here:

"The recruitment of the eredar was quite a win for Sargeras. He desperately needed more intelligence in his warhost." and look at what that has caused, his right and his left hand seek to overthrow him and their subjects in turn try to overthrow them as well. He should have hired someone competant, but I guess Bismark was busy.

Level 6
I think you may be confusing him with Kil'Jaeden listen to the audio titled "A_SWPLATEAU_KILJAEDENEMERGE".
Ooohh, now I see. He was far even more power-hungry. His voice on Warcraft III is much much and way more better than this one, eh? As with Archimonde's too.

Dayum! it was Kilie, i though that Archimonde was the less loyalist of the two, considering that Legion cinematic wich have a dialogue between Kil'jaeden and Sargeras, and the new Archimonde expanded background from original Argus
I'd like to see a new reformed Archimonde sides with us or become a good eredar again. I think he is not 'permanently' dead unlike Kil'jae.

Mannoroth
Mannoroth really died twice with Gorehowl, that doesn't mean Gorehowl give permanent kills eh? Cool to see him in the future but wish we will not fight him again for second/three times.

Level 3
Your datamined leak is as almost accurate as Battle for Azeroth as its title almost hit it correctly and unlike Veil of Shadows and Fury of the Sea, seems so far from the name. If you have any datamined things for WoW, just update the thread. This is interesting. Liked to know what happens after or while The Horde and The Alliance fight, will you and Azshara pops out of their hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.