• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 9
thanks..can u also tell me in which area, i can find diamond,blood stone ?

also i heard there is general Drakos in dragonblight but i didn't found any quest to slay him ?

also i made key to undercity now

but i don't know where is location of undercity

does it requires any quest from someone to unlock undercity location ?

also from dalaran..there is power of circle to go ice crown glacier and Zuld'rak

so can i visit there and complete quest in that area or should i first complete undercity, ashbringer blade quest before proceeding further ?

Diamond and Bloodstones are in Mineral deposits. There are a good amount In Borean Tundra.

Drakos is a chain quest that starts in Borean Tundra.

Undercity is Located in Tirisfal Glades. South West Corner of map.

You can go to Icecrown and do quests. Zuldrak is a bit more like an Outside Dungeon. Wait till you have Undercity cleared at least.

Level 1
i have question..

Q1) where is icecrown citadel?

how can i get there?

Q2) when i use teleport stone,(to dalaran or trisfal glades)

Sometimes it succeeds and sometimes it fails.

Why does this difference occur?

help~

Last edited:
Level 9
i have question..

Q1) where is icecrown citadel?

how can i get there?

Q2) when i use teleport stone,(to dalaran or trisfal glades)

Sometimes it succeeds and sometimes it fails.

Why does this difference occur?

help~
Icecrown Citadel is In icecrown Glacier. The portal to it is in Dalaran. You will need to complete a long chain quest to open its gates.

I don't have an answer for the Hearthstones.

Level 1
Icecrown Citadel is In icecrown Glacier. The portal to it is in Dalaran. You will need to complete a long chain quest to open its gates.

I don't have an answer for the Hearthstones.

Thanks for the answer.

Your campaign is fantastic and really well made.

I felt impressed many times while playing this campaign.

Thanks to this campaign, I'm so happy these days.

P.S. Many people, including me, will be waiting for your new work.

Can you tell me when the new work will be released?

For example, approximately three months later..or It is finished this winter..

Level 1
Hi Im new here can you help me how finish the quest "Queen's key"? im stuck there and
the key to the under city too please can someone teach me? Thanks in Advance:asad::aht:

Level 9
Thanks for the answer.

Your campaign is fantastic and really well made.

I felt impressed many times while playing this campaign.

Thanks to this campaign, I'm so happy these days.

P.S. Many people, including me, will be waiting for your new work.

Can you tell me when the new work will be released?

For example, approximately three months later..or It is finished this winter..

Sometime in early next year. It won't be complete. I'll be releasing it in patches

Level 1
hey, Spitekilled

I had a problem playing the campaign

[in anubarak,s lair]

I was fighting anubarak.

after he say "I will bury u all!", He turned into another.

And I do not know how to kill it.

It is invincible, It does not return to its original form.

What should I do?

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 273
Level 9
hey, Spitekilled

I had a problem playing the campaign

[in anubarak,s lair]

I was fighting anubarak.

after he say "I will bury u all!", He turned into another.

And I do not know how to kill it.

It is invincible, It does not return to its original form.

What should I do?

There are boulders in the arena you fight him in. As he follows your heroes force him to crash into these boulders.

Level 1
hmmmm............

There was obstacle in the way of this campaign.

now I'm in the [ulduar inner sanctum].

92a065f026a058eefbb7c065e46ef2b3_1538551658_7078.png

in this map, there are three entrances (as shown in the picture above)

but I cannot pass any entrances. so my gameplay was stopped.

How can I get in? anyone help............. (ㅠㅠ)

Last edited:
Level 1
Where to put this ?

/since 1.27ver = campaign folder in warcraft3 folder.

/after 1.28ver = my documents > warcraft3 > campaign forder (If it does not exist, you can create 'campaign' forder.)

/caution : This campaign does not work correctly after 1.29ver.

Level 3
Oh my god!!!, for some reason every time I look for new custom campaigns, I always remember these two created by you @Spitekilled
then I compare them with the others I play and I say to myself, these adaptations are TOO good to ignore, if a Remake arrives, or new versions (both I would like a LOT) would obviously spend time playing them a lot "MAYBE" but considering that you Invested even more time than all of us playing this at the same time, it is more than fair.

I say it for the content, the optional missions, (the small changes of XD maybe history?) So to summarize how wonderful these adaptations are from WoW to W3, my fanaticism is implied: "I BEG YOU, DO more!! *Crazy girl screams*:oops::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::ogre_love::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 9
:as:
Oh my god!!!, for some reason every time I look for new custom campaigns, I always remember these two created by you @Spitekilled
then I compare them with the others I play and I say to myself, these adaptations are TOO good to ignore, if a Remake arrives, or new versions (both I would like a LOT) would obviously spend time playing them a lot "MAYBE" but considering that you Invested even more time than all of us playing this at the same time, it is more than fair.

I say it for the content, the optional missions, (the small changes of XD maybe history?) So to summarize how wonderful these adaptations are from WoW to W3, my fanaticism is implied: "I BEG YOU, DO more!! *Crazy girl screams*:oops::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::ogre_love::infl_thumbs_up:

Hey Darkness.Sansoyat. I am working on a project, but its to soon to release. If you have an e-mail I can send you what I have for some feedback:as:

Level 4
Downloading....... Downloading........

3 hours later=

still Downloading........

why tf is not the download completed?

Downloadingggggg...........

i hope it is worth the time. :p

Level 1
Good campaign. Dungeons are very talented some times.

If I play dungeons, What should I increase hero's (armor or health) [Specially for Paladin,Mountain king & warrior]?

And also if fight with a blue boss should all of heroes have the blue item?

Last edited:
Level 1
Can you say easy way to defeat main utgarde pinnacle boss. With his healers I can't reamin alive. I killed also boss of halls of lightning. But I can't defeat this utgarde pinnacle last boss.

Last edited:
Level 4
Where can i find Splinter of Atiesh ? Which location and who will drop that item ?
And can you also please tell me where to get all legendary items especially for my tank and healer ?
Can you send me list of legendary loots with it's location please

Level 4
Hey anyone reading this comment, can you help me

Am not able to enter utgrade pinnacle ? Am stuck there, i have all keys and completed all quest to reach there still nothing works.

When I go to that enterance gate nothing happened..

I tried both on version 1.26 and 1.27b
Which is recommended version for this game

Level 1
Hey anyone reading this comment, can you help me

Am not able to enter utgrade pinnacle ? Am stuck there, i have all keys and completed all quest to reach there still nothing works.

When I go to that enterance gate nothing happened..

I tried both on version 1.26 and 1.27b
Which is recommended version for this game

upload_2020-10-11_21-15-32.png

Level 4
@SLICED the site doesn't know exactly. I guess 1.28 stuff won't work on previous patches, for example.
It also doesn't work in 1.26 and 1.27b both
Always stuck at utgrade pinnacle enterance..I have all keys but nothing happened when I reach the enterance

Many people have completed game

So on Which patch it will work ?

Any idea

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
It also doesn't work in 1.26 and 1.27b both
Always stuck at utgrade pinnacle enterance..I have all keys but nothing happened when I reach the enterance

Many people have completed game

So on Which patch it will work ?

Any idea
Ah... well it might be that the campaign is bugged. I thought the campaign didn't work at all or something.
Check the triggers in the editor.

Level 4
Ah... well it might be that the campaign is bugged. I thought the campaign didn't work at all or something.
Check the triggers in the editor.
Sorry what's trigger and how to Check it ? :vw_wtf:

Many have completed game so it means they entered utgrade pinnacle...

And I need to forge those two keys inside pinnacle to move forward on the story..

But i don't know why I always stuck there.
Nothing happened when I reached enterance gate... utgrade pinnacle is dungeon in this game.

I read few old comment in this page and get to know that few people also had same problem once,

And also saw old comment of spitekilled where he said to one user that he fixed it .

Level 4
Open the World Editor, then in the menu tab, the Campaign Editor. Open the campaign (.w3n file) and then look for the map you're on and right click on it and open it. Then find the Trigger Editor somewhere below the menu bar and try to figure out which triggers are related to your problem.

Ok I opened campaign in editor
Went to check Utgrade Pinnacle which is in Howling Fjord

I click Trigger editor but I don't understand what's the problem

Here's screenshot can you see the screenshot and check what's wrong ?

The problem is when I reach Utgrade Pinnacle enterance gate... nothing happen..I should move to next map inside that gate but nothing happen there.View attachment 366313 View attachment 366313 View attachment 366312 View attachment 366311 View attachment 366311 View attachment 366312 View attachment 366313 View attachment 366311 View attachment 366312 View attachment 366313 View attachment 366311 View attachment 366312 View attachment 366313

Attachments

• IMG_20201016_154928783.jpg
    IMG_20201016_154928783.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20201016_154249018.jpg
    IMG_20201016_154249018.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20201016_154911482.jpg
    IMG_20201016_154911482.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 157
Level 1
How to defeat the Kel'Thuzard? I killed other's his servants but can't kill Kel'Thuzard. Because he kill half of my heroes with his power so quickly. Is there way to defeat him.?

Level 7
i'm sure now it's a patch bug i used patch 1.26 to play this and on chapter two i got no heroes.but i managed to play chapter one so i got a review for you i edit this as soon as i got to play it on a higher version.
Chapter 1:i used iseedeadpeople cheat code to see the entire map(thing i usually do to observe the map and give a good terrain review)the thing is you wasted most of the map for no reason (really wasted) and too few quests is it a beta or something,maybe,and terrain was average if you ask me.not much of gameplay in this chapter Recommend to use HOTKEYS for ability's.Kodo beast is really slow compare to pack horse and(VITAE)which cause it stay back.
BUT:i like Very Very good explanations for Quests and directions And very useful hint which tells you to save when it's most necessary.

Level 1
I am trying to download this and its not working, when I place it in my maps folder it doesnt show up in game anywhere