• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well, good graphics as always. Though the human seemed thicker than Arnold, also not enough chest hair. Good funny bits. In the end, a good intro movie, like all WoW intro's, but that's the thing... in-game feeling doesn't carry out what you get out from the intro.

Level 4
Nice cinematic trailer mate. I Hope that Blizzard is a gonna make this a good expansion and sequel to the last WoW. =) Can't wait to see it. =b

This reminds me a lot of the "Kung Fu Panda" movie series. Lol! ;D

Level 21
I already seen it, but it never gets old and I don't know why all the damn hate for this.
I'm gonna love this expansion honestly, and I even loved Burning Crusade/Vanilla as well.

Level 4
Hey mates, today's the release date of the WoW Expansion: The Mists of Pandaria! =D Oh yeah, I can't wait to get one and try it out. It's so exciting! I can't even take the suspense. Lol. ;D

Level 11
Between school, my projects and my other games I think I will have to wait for a while before trying wow again.

I think the pandas are okay considering how they are apart in tft and all plus the new class seems very fun to play, but I find the talent system to be ruined now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.