• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k SPACE MARINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey Hive Workshop users! If you are a 40k player rejoice a new trailer for SPACE MARINE, has arrived! Though I might be a little late.
I just found this trailer amazingly badass.

also is the other trailer for Dark Millennium!
Could this be the next WoW killer? Or will it become like Warhammer online? A bust and not worth playing?
Anyway It is two very good trailers. But I have to say if you have heard of the movie. You will see why I am more excited for this one than the movie :vw_wtf:

Level 1
Can't wait for those games to get out, as i loved the DoW games, i love painting them miniatures nd stuff, and these games will prolly also be good :)

Level 11
i really wished that Space Marine wouldve been a 3rd person melee with 1st person shooting... i think it wouldve been better, and if they kept it a rpg like they originally said i think more people would get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.