• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Would you ask the money back?

Ask the guy to give you you're 0,05 change?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
In denmark the lovest ammount of money is 0.25 Kr (25 ører) Untill last month, where they took it away, so now lowest is 50 ører. 0.05$ is like 35 ører. Not worth a shit.

You cant even buy a gum for that, and if i just bought something for 200$, i would just hurry home, and lock my door.

Level 35
In Hungary, it would cost 200 Forints, because the smallest money we have is the 5 Forint coin. There wouldn't be anything to ask back.

If I'd get into the same situation with let's say..Dollars or I dunno, I wouldn't bother asking back for the money.

Level 5
In Serbia we have dinars, and for 0.5 din, you can't buy anything.And I wouldn't take 0.05 dollars either.

Level 34
They removed the 0,01 and the 0,02 Eurocents, thank god, lot less weight now.

And no I wont be that picky and ask the 0,05 change.

Wandy, you haven't bought a 360, have you?! D:

Level 34
Why do Dollar currencies use pennies? They suck, and no one wants them. We should just make everything in round dollars.

Level 34
I shall translate it in human words:

In the human year 1999, an eatable object called a ''Cookie'' costs 0,25 human cents.
In the human year 2000, the human cents are removed and humans have to live in a primitive and cent-free world, so that results that your object the ''Cookie'' shall be prized with 1,00 human credit.

Level 8
I can buy nothing with 5 cents. It's just rubbish petty cash. :grin: But of course if this could happen example 20 times, you will save 1 euro. But I'm not patient.

Level 26
Being Asian, I feel obligated to check the exact amount of change. Or at least my mom complains when I don't. I also take napkins and ketchup from fast food places even when I don't need them, so I have a large stash of napkins, ketchup, and Taco Bell hot sauce at home.

Also, the math for this is pretty fucking simple. I'd find the cashier's work quality pretty questionable if he couldn't even remember to give me 5 cents.

Last edited:
Level 24
Being Asian, I feel obligated to check the exact amount of change. Or at least my mom complains when I don't. I also take napkins and ketchup from fast food places even when I don't need them, so I have a large stash of napkins, ketchup, and Taco Bell hot sauce at home.

Also, the math for this is pretty fucking simple. I'd find the cashier's work quality pretty questionable if he couldn't even remember to give me 5 cents.
Aside from the fact that we don't eat Taco Bell too often, it sounds like you live in my house.

Level 12

Agreed, except for maybe the thing about Taco Bell, I'm not much of fan of Taco Bell.

Yes... because I'm doing this for a few months... lets say i get a change like 2x5 cents and 4x2 cents is 18 cents...than that you don't carry the small coins around you left them home in the "piggy" :p and you know what?

In one month i collected enough money to buy my self a package of cigarettes =)

Remember 1 cent is the start of the million, i know i said meh... one cent...

But remember the upper sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.