• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of WarCraft question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im about buy World of WarCraft soon, but before I pay 40$ for it. I would like to ask that do you have to pay $15 dollars a month for playing offline or do you only pay the monthly fee for playing online? :?

And dont say something like: You stupid peice of crude why don't you just go buy it already and figure it out for yourself!

Level 22
u pay it as long as u have an account, means u also have to pay when u stop playing it for a few months. this is the main reason why i will never play it. other reasons is that the gameplay is worse then wc3 and it gets boring much faster. only pro is that its damn good looking :)

Level 4
Im talking about playing offline, you know like warcraft 3 you have Campaign and stuff you play by yourself. NOT ONLINE just playing by yourself. SINGLEPLAYER, if you play single player do you still have to play the monthy fee?(not to be rude)

Level 12
Supposedly you pay $15 for a month. Once your credit/game card is used, it lasts a consecutive 30-180 days (depending on payment method). When the payed days are over, your account will automatically renew your payment repeating the previous method used. At any point you cancel your account, this will stop the renewing on your subscription. Thus if you have any remaining days on your account, you can still play for that amount of days until it reaches 0.

Fairly, the subscription isn't based on online/offline activity but rather when you activate/cancel your account.

On another note, next time post this on the WoW forums (it's the one below the off topic forums) and be a bit more patient by letting the internet refresh when you post to avoid double posting topics.

Level 4
ho hum..

Oh,well; I might as well not buy it then... :roll:

Anybody wanna suggest any other MMORPG :?

Level 4
ho hum..

Oh,well; I might as well not buy it then... :roll:

Anybody wanna suggest any other MMORPG :?

Status
Not open for further replies.