1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Worst game you have ever played?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Frostbiter, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Perhaps you play with a newer patch... Or i don't remember well... but anyway conscripts can prone (unlike GI's when they lay down their sndbags), that makes them i think take only 0.5 times damage, and Gattling uses a warhead that is not effective againist infantry (6 conscripts > 1 gattling tower). Gattling tanks shoot even weaker bullets, and it takes an hour to spin them up (they are long dead in a concentrated fire of 40+ conscripts), however i do agree that russians have no chance when the skills of the two players are even. Oh and gattlings do have cooldown: look at the smoke on the target: when the gattling is in the first stage of their speed, it only appears every 2 seconds, however the shooting anim is continous.

But it can be that i use an older patch (coz i only play on lan), and they improved gattling in a newer one (and i havent played it for a long while now)
    /OFF

Many of you mentioned Doom3: well it wasn't that bad as many people say, it was just not nearly as good as Doom2. I was very disappointed when the Hell part of it turned out to be so short. That was the best in it, and going back to the laboratories wasn't too much fun... And anyway there were too few monsters, and most of them were too weak ones (zombies did not harm me at all, and Mancubus and Arch Vile was a joke compared to Doom2). However i think doom2 is still so good, i play that game even nowadays.

2. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i never said doom3 was bad, but i agree with you about his flaws... i'll just add than it isnt really scary, but sometimes it really surprised me, there is no real fear. :wink:

3. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Pyrodactyl

Easiest way to solve this: play me at YR...send 40 conscripts at my gattling turret and see what happens :wink:

And all the patch did was fix some bugs, adjusted some build times and lowered the price on the seige chopper.
    -VGsatomi

4. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not that i would not play you gladly, but i said i haven't played for a while, and also i don't know where my CD is, and even if i knew, well let's just say it's not from a computer store :)

But try it in campaign or aginist a friend, and see if i'm wrong or not (but if i remember well i could charge a yuri base that had psi towers and gattlings and some infantry protection with a good bunch of conscripts and 2 v3 rocket for extra gattling targets.

5. Aegis

Aegis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Runescape. You'ld have to play it grindingly and without any fun for half a year only to find out level 35 *STILL* wasn't enough to do anything but grind, grind, grind. All the battles are as repetitive as hell, nothings ever different. Just click and make sure to run away if your going to die, nothing else, the entire gane. Not even PvP has any semblance of success based on actual player skill.