• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warmasters ITEM IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello members of Hiveworkshop. I am Asip incharge of a project called World of Warmasters and we ever so would LOVE to hear what you think about what items we should have in our game.

Now we do have two versions of it.
Online version for multiplayer.
And offline version for Single player.
The online version is more of a duller version but introduces better features like GM function will be enabled. Certain other things like save and load and that type of things are enabled.
While offline is the ground breaking version where its got tons of more features online version doesnt have but it has only 2 features that online has.
The -save and -load function (But you can do that by using Blizzard's Save and load thing lol :p) and it doesnt have the GM feature but who cares!?! Its more RP! :D
Development Page:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-warmasters-204994/

And to tell a bit about the game its basically in a world where its very lush full of fantasy where there is a dominate empire called the Imperium who are Humanities last army and without the Imperium the Cluris(The baddies who are for offline play only and are basically dark elves) would take over the world and devour all humanity.

Template for item making(Helpful)
IconItem NameDescriptionEffect
itemnamehereitemdescriptioneffects(Aka Damage adders ect like +7 damage, if it does a move or not)

IconItem NameDescriptionEffect

This is how it will look when you take the code for it.
JASS:
[table]Icon[c]Item Name[c]Description[c]Effect
[r][c][c][c]
[/table]

So please give us some support here guys :) Thanks Hive members!

Last edited:
Level 11
I would help you cause you helped me a lot before
so what kind of items do you need ?

Level 19
Well here are some:

1. Bearskin Cloak
- A simple cloak made out of bears fur. Gives the holder +1 Armor.

2. Prawn Slicer
- A scythe with a giant prawn claw as its blade. Gives the holder +5 Attack Damage and an x percent chance to deal x percent bonus damage to the enemy.

3. Drugged Potion
- A drugged potion. Gives the consumer x percent bonus attack damage, attack speed and movement speed for x seconds. Drains x mana per second.

4. Dark Mask
- A mask said to be used by an old, forgotten cult. Gives the holder x percent life steal.

5. Bearskin Gauntlets
- Gauntlets made out of bearskin and bear claws. Gives the holder +1 Armor and +2 Attack damage.

6. Bearskin Boots
- Fashionable boots made out of bearskin and bear claws. Gives the holder +1 Armor.

7. Big Daddy Bear
- Requires:
= Bearskin Boots
= Bearskin Cloak
= Bearskin Gauntlets
- Gives the holder +5 armor, +3 attack damage and x percent spell damage increased.

Level 4
And to tell a bit about the game its basically in a world where its very lush full of fantasy where there is a dominate empire called the Imperium who are Humanities last army and without the Imperium the Cluris(The baddies who are for offline play only and are basically dark elves) would take over the world and devour all humanity.

full of fantasy, what kind??! a bit more lore info perhaps? are there any specific:

Gods or Deities; Animals or Creatures (Gryphon/Dragon/Orc etc.); Continents or Places of Power; Minerals or Materials (Mithril/Vespiene Gas etc.); Ancient Hero's or Ancient Races; etc. etc. etc.

that can be used as item concepts?

Most maps can benefit from the following General Effects:

Health and Mana Potions
Health and Mana Scrolls

Damage Items
Movement or Attack Speed Items
Armour Items
Health Items
Mana Items
Attack or Sight Range Items
Hero Stat Items (Str, Agi, Int)
Health or Mana Regen. Items

'Spell Book' Items - items that allow 'abilities' to be cast, can either be active ability (summon golem) or passive (cloak of invisibility).

Item Combinations/sets/recipes - Mainly used to save space in the inventory.

So basically, use the lore things mentioned (like gods, creatures, etc.) to create item concepts.

Decide on the desired effects first and then get some name that fits it (out of your map lore).

Okay, no offence to Drunken_Jackal's Ideas, (in fact I quite like them...) but do you have any bears/prawns in your map? For example, it's useless for me to present a Bow of Plasma item idea, (the item adds 'plasma' damage to ranged bow attacks & changes attack animation) if your map has no archer hero's or if the concept of 'plasma' does not exist, or what-ever...

so, if you still want ideas, maybe paste a link to a development thread if one exists, or just give a more detailed description here...

Level 6
Added Dev Page link, The Dev Page has all the other pages links, Will post more to what Kno_Mad said.

"The gods for many years have watched over the land.....Some of these great beings of power where seated in heaven while others roamed the Earth giving off the illusion of them being humans with extraordinary power... Some of the gods seated in the Heavens were...Alexandrous, Siem, Katurn, and The Lord of Death who was only allowed in the Heavens once a billion years Maetric... Alexandrous however was the "HEAD" god, he had power of Creation... He created the other gods and gave them their power to assist him... Siem is the God of nature(Water, Earth, Fire, and air since they are the elements of all and those elements go greatly with nature)...While Katurn is the Goddess of Human Beings and Love, she also however is Alexandrous' wife, so she also is sometimes labelled "QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE". While finally Death himself Maetric the Lord of Terror and Hell is referred to as "Satan, The Devil, and Diablo" he is hated by all the people in the land since he is the Keeper of Hell... Gonna make more gotta think for a bit

Last edited:
Level 4
well it sounds to me like you are well on the way! also, check out this page, but don't be a dick and just copy straight across...

Level 4
If you're saying copy their ideas, I think its bad. Those are other peoples work.
Its like you download a map and try to rip the map-exclusive resources not meant to be released.

seriously??!

I thought the fact that I told him "not to be a dick and just copy ideas straight across" made it quite clear...

Level 4
honest mistake, no problem! just had to clarify that before people start flaming at me for well, 'theft', I suppose...

Also, we should probably give Asip his thread back...

Level 19
Yep. Sorry again.
Well back on topic:
1. Spike Amulet
- An amulet with spikes scattered around it. Gives the holder x percent chance for damage reflection.

2. Heavy Sludge
- A special sludge packed in a bottle. If used on a unit, that unit gets x percent reduced movement speed.

3. Crazybones Skull
- The skull of a once lunatic pirate. Gives the caster x percent bonus mana cost when casting a spell, but x percent bonus spell damage. Has an x percent chance of activating.

Status
Not open for further replies.