• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warmasters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Siren Productions presents to you...
World
of
Warmasters

9uyuc9.jpg

"We listened and we heard…We heard the chimes of war….The war is In humanity's hands……"
"For years now we've fought in rage over land…women….money….power…Those days are over….We face a new threat…..The threat thought to be sealed under the world…The Daneira….They were originally elves but went corrupt and went to live under the world after being pushed back by humanity…. Now they finally decided to take the fight to us…. They ran out of resource after a thousand years……. Now we face extinction... We now are close to death…. If someone doesn't stand up upon this day all is lost……"

Hello and welcome to the first info release on World of Warmasters, Presented to you by Asip.
What is World of Warmasters?
Well everyone should know. It is a WoW type of map. Inside the map one player(Red) will be the Game Master with full controls of the game such as in D&D there is a DM.
What will it feature?
Currently I have just started the project and do know this is a horrible way to present it to the public in a QnA format but.....Everything changes over time right? But the features I hope to have are. Over 80 features GM(s) can use, a Talent system, a achievment system, a profession system, interactable systems, Dialog hero click, Intense Arena PvP, Save and load features(Can be used for everyone but red since why does a GM need to use a save cmd when if they join another game and are red there back up to the same level and can create all crap they want.), a Customized Inventory system, a interactable item system, item appearance, item banking and so far thats all I am going for system wise.
All terrain pics I'll have now will be updated I never keep a terrain the same, I love redoing it.

Thousands of years ago we fought them…We won, but struggled through-out this war…Now they are back since all the resources that they had are depleted…They are dependent on killing us to survive… Without the great minds of the Entallar, the original empire of the world… We cannot survive…We only won through brutal siege and destruction with siege weapons… The Imperium, our newest empire are only beginning in their years of service…They barely have 500 men able to fly gryphons. Own the sky win the war… And so far we have not the sky…We fear our time is over…

A island stuck in a hurricane.
2ahfequ.jpg

The island circled in blue is the Stormy island, and yes the map really isn't terrained yet but this picture is to show you the world. Also the place with boundaries around it is GM Island.
2u7vm2h.jpg

This is the start camp. As you see in the picture it seems like it is right up top of a island or continent and some guards of the Imperium are companioned by Kandalari Warhounds.
2z3t306.jpg

Throughout Gameplay there will also be some cults you will experince...This however is the only cult I will show...
s33iub.jpg

Kaiern Mountain is a mountain south of my crappy little town I made that has a big part in the RP.
sp8aqx.jpg

Link to Recruitment Page:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/world-warmasters-204962/

Link to Item ideas being requested page:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/world-warmasters-item-ideas-206117/#post2035818
Link to a site where members will most likely receive the initial release of map and get it before Hive does:World of Warmasters Offical site

Wanna help improve our story, contact Asip today!

Last edited:
Level 6
Indeed, my goal is to have a awesome RP, sounds kinda like God's Throne or what ev with GM feature but the game is actually good. Also I mean no rudenss to the Maker of God's Throne but eh.

Level 6
Thx for the advice Fingolfin I wasn't thinking when tripled post, and also reason 3 I've played many unique RPs so I know by now what I should and should not add in to make it the best. But thank you for the reminder.
I added the link to this page on the Recruitment Page.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hello, We are currently working on a SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT Demo version of the game. You could play it within most likly a hr, thats how short it's a nice playing space but you really cannot experince really alot. But as I promise it will still be fun. Now, the Dev team and I have talked it over alot latly. And we decided finally, There is a online version for it and a offline. The difference is online you get the GM function, lil less quests and features... D: but if you like RP with others and like power cuz you just abuse Powa like that(JK) as a Gm you got that. While offline is more fun and more RP video game like.

We also got some inpsiration from the game Skyrim like certain monsters and stuff will just go to a specific Random region in various ares. So for instance when your up in the mountains say like you see something flying in the horizon and might end up just flying to you and Suddenly attacking you. To explain this more. Your on a mountain right, you see two dragons coming at you. You watch them fight each other in the air and then they will pretty much land attack you and each other. Now I hope to implement dragon flights of my own. Now this feature is really only for the people playing the offline more of RP version.

Also please I beg of you hive members to go on the Recruitment page and sign up, also to conclude my post I have almost finished the actual story. (Story you see here is just to keep you busy for now I have story that makes that just look ugly.)

Thanks,
Asip

{EDIT}
Soon I will have the Monster Manual here.(Will have every unit and all that used in the game with stats.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Well that island I just threw together I really didn't think of it at the time but its gonna have more with the lightening features (Lightening will randomly strike on the island and if your at the wrong place at wrong time your char will get some zapping! :p) But guys I gotta say Thank you for the comments I am improving by 1000000000 Percent
Added Kaiern Mountain Screenshot( Please give suggestions on the sky, Not Clouds, The sky)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.