• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft: Total Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
IMPORTANT NOTE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING:

this is not a lore friendly map!!!!!

Chenzi420666 Reveals:

World of Warcraft: Total Conquest

here is a list of events that happend in my version of The World... of Warcraft:

1.(Horde) Due to the son of Grom Hellscream (new leader of the horde) the horde falls apart. with the minor leaders of the horde disbanding, their diplomatic chaos causes their armies to lose hope in winning the war against The Alliance.

2.(Alliance) after the death of the king of stormwind the prince decides to make a swift claim to the throne. The cataclysmic events brought the gnomes nearly to extinction. Gnomeregon was lost along with their brilliant technology. All that remains of the gnomes now are their blueprints for a massive machine that could possably finish the scourge for good. Due to the tragic loss of the gnomes the rest of the alllaince branched off for years unknown of the hordes misfortune.

Story:

The Horde and the Alliance fall apart neither one knowing of the ironic misfortune befalling on either side. With the two new leaders of the two opposing factions both set out on their quest to reunite their faction and begin the grand search for The Sword of a Thousand Truths. unknown of the evil that lies beyond their contenants.

Features:

-Play as a World of Warcraft GM and control WoW with an iron fist

-Play and control one of the famous eight races of the world of warcraft

-Use your faction leader to defend your city and its people

-Destroy the Scourge with the most epic machine of all "Dead Reckoning"

-Grow Crops, build wells, and farm animals to maintain high food

-Enjoy Beating the crap out of your enemy faction with your favorite race

-Sail on Ships (WATCH OUT FOR THE MAELSTROM!)

-Factioned Auto Gates open only to units and heros of your Faction/Force

-Use Ships to take the war to the high seas (Keep an eye out for legendary sea monsters)

-Chop all the trees down and let the druids restore them

-Use Seige untis such as cannons, Tanks, Balistas, and rams to attack an opposing city

-WORKING MAELSTROM!!!!!

-New buildings and units lots of em!

-Housing: buildings now can hold units of any kind inside for surprise attacks or for shelter for the night

-Trojan Units: some seige units can act as trojan horses to get units into enemy lines without harm

-Better Forsaken Race

-Better Orc Race

-Better Troll race

-Hidden Race

-AI's Changed to AMAI status

-A chance to kill deathwing

-Fight for land, gold, and lumber

-a chance to kill me (cause im the only GM)

AND MANY MANY MORE FEATURES

this map uses lots of models so credits will be given to all the people whom made the models at the end of the game a credits list will play

(some models are made by me aswell)

another feature to reveal: for the GM=Game Master there will be a camera system for a closer look at the world

this map is waaaayyyy before beta i still need to get a few races going with thier buildings and units blah blah blah blaaah

anywho i wanted some ideas for this map feel free to post ideas that might help

World of Warcraft: TC will be my greatest map in the history of warcraft 3!

please ignore typos if there are any

EDIT: now some screenies b4 the beta

IMPORTANT NOTE!: THIS MAP REQUIRES A FULL HOUSE OF PLAYERS!

Attachments

• Thrall in the eye of the maelstrom.JPG
    Thrall in the eye of the maelstrom.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 565
  • Astranaar ready for battle.JPG
    Astranaar ready for battle.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Getting too quiet at splintertree post.JPG
    Getting too quiet at splintertree post.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 660
  • Border to Ashenvale.JPG
    Border to Ashenvale.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 529
  • Orgrimmar Front Gate.JPG
    Orgrimmar Front Gate.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 609
  • Stormwind Front Gate.JPG
    Stormwind Front Gate.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,572
  • Stormwind Birds eye veiw.JPG
    Stormwind Birds eye veiw.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,729
Last edited:
Level 6
Now I'll been tracking the progress until you launch the beta version ... I'll try to be the first one to test it xD
P.S: Love stuffs, maps, everything from WoW!!!

Level 5
there is also a secret race that only the GM can create and command but i will not tell or show it until the beta is released until then you will have to just keep guessing what race it will be

EDIT: another one of the features is that it will contain AMAI in the map so no more stupid AI

Level 5
Awesome idea could you tell me which races will be in the map?

you will be able to play all the races except gnome because they died out in the cataclismic events like i said before the map is not lore friendly

@sammath neither of them this race is not from azeroth(kind of like the drainei... they are not from azeroth). thats all i will let out if you think you have figured it out dont spoil the surprise

Level 6
hehehe I will not spoil the idea lol
How you go with the project? When we will have the beta test?

Level 5
good news and bad news and more pictures to come

hehehe I will not spoil the idea lol
How you go with the project? When we will have the beta test?

Unfortunately i could not configure the extra race as planned so i will just use some defaults here is a list of default races that you can play

List of Races:
Dwarf - Unfinished
Human - 99% complete
Troll - Need more resources
Tauren - Unfinished
Forsaken/Undead - 85% complete
Orc - 88% complete
Drainei - Unfinished
Blood Elf - Finished
Worgen - Unfinished
GM aka game master- 95% complete
All of the Triggers 55% complete

Terrain and bases 89% complete

just a rough estimate for when beta comes out if i dont take breaks 3 weeks

Level 6
There be more races than I suspect. Blood Elves are finished and humans are nearly finished too, but my favorite race is ORCS in the Horde factions.

P.S: Would you use WoW Rips in this map? They looks awesome, but rise the sizes of the map drastiacly :(

Level 10
Hi I just wanted to say good luck with this map. In my signature is a link to my Blood Elf doodads if you need them, you can use them. There are models attached to a post in the fourth page as well...

Last edited:
Level 5
hi again everyone i have good news and bad news

the good news is im back and off of skyrim

the bad news is that this map is taking FOREVER and im the only guy working on it

to answer your question sammoth the answer is NO i do not ever use rips that shits illegal and i hate getting the feds on my ass LOL

Klayton im taking a look at your resources after i finish typing this

thank you all for your patience for this big map its not big in size but big in variety so i hope all of you love this.

oh and sammoth i changed all the units sizes in order to make all buildings and units work together more smoothely so if a unit stands next to a house he can fit through the door if it would ever open

EDIT: even more bad news is that the hidden race will not be displayed in the game due to triggering issues and model problems i deeply apologize for this inconvenience

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.