• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Idea for map or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys my goal in life is to be a GM of a online MMORPG(Yes i sound like a mega nerd but thats why I'm creating a MMORPG.) But anyway the question is. I am working on a World of Warcraft type map like a Private Server allowing one Player to be the GM when you play the map. And can if wanted to type .PlayerGM color . But the thing is I need to know if anyone thinks its a good or a cool idea to create a nicely terrained World of Warcraft type map. I know theres thousands of WoW maps out there but I've searched many and so far....None are what I like so..... If you do think this is a good idea and are good at other things besides Terraining (Like scripting which i will luv u for.) Please PM me. Thanks Hive for being so awesome!
Link to Development Page:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-warmasters-204994/

Last edited:
Level 6
I think a good idea,
A good game for me has to have:
terrain is not required thousands of plants, trees, rocks, just a creative field and it looks natural
-Models: watch the models, choose those that really are needed and that feels natural in WC3
-Spells: here comes one of the problems I've seen maps that are very good and extremely poor spells, spells to be enquilibrados and with great effect, each class should have several, but the possibility of various spells, for example, a warrior may have choose to be tank or damage per second, magicians could focus spells, heal, buff, auxiliary or damege, always creative effects.
-History: the game must have a history, must be creative and not repetitive
-Boss: You want a tip, do aluns bosses, dungeons and do, places that can only be accessed with a passport and it is hard
--
if you want to do something to make GM a system where it can create items using codes, but do not create cheats GM's

Status
Not open for further replies.