• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Conflict (WoC) looking for spellmaker and translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everybody,

For my current map i looking for spellmaker and a english translator (my map is french).WoC is a simplified melee map with 4 factions,3 units by faction,1 tower by faction,1 barracks by faction .

All players will destroy others altars to win the game .

My heroes need custom spells(thematic) .

1 howling spell
1 passive
1 strike spell
1 Ultima

Factions :

-Dark Orcs
-Humans (Crusaders)
-Vampires
-Wood Elves

Heroes :

Orc Warchief (orcs)
Master of the Order (humans)
Lord Vampire (Vampires)
Prince of the woods (Elves)

Download link : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/260355/

Spells i request :

Orcs Warchief :

-Collective Hysteria :incite his allies and enemies to kill each other do not know how to distinguish their friends of their enemies . damages increase as well as their speed of attack. (3 ranks for duration 10/15/20 seconds)
-Bloodthirsty (passive) :When an enemy dies the hero gains a temporary bonus of damages.(5/10/15 damages bonus and duration 10/15/20 seconds)
-Throw of axes(strike) :Throw 2 axes which turn in a circular way and hurt every affected enemy and return towards the hero as a boomerang.(directs damages 100/120/150 and hurting damages 20/25/30 per second )
-Double bladestorm(Ultima) :Create a copy of the hero which executes a whirlwind of blades at the same time as the hero.

Master of the Order (Humans) :

Assomant psalm :stunned all the units near the hero(duration 10/15/20 seconds)
Crusade(passive) : When an ennemy dies,gain a little heal (during 10/15/20 seconds)
Wave of Light : Create a bright shock wave which looks after the allies and imposes damages to the enemies(dommages and heal (100/120/150)
Virtuous earth(ultima) : Channel a sacred zone which imposes damages to the enemies but make invulnerable the allies (but the caster is vulnerable) (30 seconds)

Lord Vampire (Undead)

Coming soon

Prince of woods (Elves)

coming soon .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.