• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Champions V9.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Colonel Aster
Welcome to World of Champions, here you can explore a dangerous but beautiful world! Experience the whole new system of items, be the champion and beat others! This is not a classical MOBA this is something different and new. There is more than one way to win the game, you can rush in enemy base and provide victory to your team, or you can make them surrender or even you can become IMMORTAL, by reaching 20 kills in a row without dying will win you the game (dying reset the counter). Every hero have his unique passive ability, recall spell (teleport you back to base) 3 of his normal spells that can be upgraded at level 5 max and ultimate that can be upgraded at level 3 max.
Over 60 heroes to pick, over 100 items to buy. Over 5 roles to play. For info press F9 in the game.
Jungle/Forest system is different from any other MOBA map, there is supreme being locked deep down in a cave waiting for the right moment to destroy all of heroes on the map. His name is Zolton and he is God and creator of neutral creeps and they will obey any of his commands. He gets stronger over time and release himself from his prison to have revenge! If the game does not end in first 60 mins he will begin his rampage and start killing any heroes in his path. All heroes both friends and foes have to unite in order to defeat him or if he stay alive for 30 minutes they will all lose the game and he will be victorious! But be careful he got many tricks to survive.

CHANGELOG:

• Gameplay improved and much faster then it was
  • Credit list added in Quests (F9)
  • Item system totally reworked, it is easier now to craft items and they are reorganized
  • Sanitarium fixed
  • Barrage fixed
  • Much balance changes applied on the whole map (too much for changelog i would need over 10 pages to include everything)
  • Terrain improved mostly on north side of the map
  • Item and gold sharing system is off now
  • Towers give more gold to team (from 150 to 300)
  • Hydra give 500 gold to whole team now rather then 500 gold to killing hero
  • Tooltips added for some heroes (there is still heroes that miss the tooltips, i just cant do it all at once)
  • Meathook bug fixed
  • Siege golems and siege units now have towers as main target to destroy
  • Towers are have more HP but less armor and just a little bit less attack speed
  • Lane creeps add more gold on kill
  • Added buyback system (type "-bb" when dead to revive)
  • Horn sound removed when base is attacked
  • New healtbar added

Many new things coming out in next versions so keep an eye for it. For any suggestions, ideas or bug reports press F9 in game and find a contact email of me or my friends that are part of team working on this project,
Contents

World of Champions V9.0 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules) These will help make a better description: Description Guide - Melee Maps Description Guide - Maps Map Description - Templates Melee Map Description Generator v1.3 Map...
Level 4
I'm referring to the Hive description actually. I'm certain the map already do credits well :)

Though getting a better design for description should be done, that is for a better initial view for users.

I'll leave the rest to everyone else. Pretty much late here.

Hope to see approval of this, good luck.

Good night bro sleep well i hope it will be approved also :)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I see your AoS on Epicwar almost each day. I tried the latest update and I liked it. I don't like though the terrain and the items you made. They kinda don't build on the role of the heroes. You might work a bit more on them. Aside from that, the heroes are interesting. I also found spelling errors on some tooltips.
Fix your description also! 4/5 from me

Level 6
Hey there!

Please give your map a more original title

I think that the title is fine. World of Champions isn't a bad name. Possibly generic, but there's nothing wrong with generic. Defense of the Ancients? League of Legends? They aren't exactly inspiring names.

A better designed description helps getting audience.
Anyway, where's the credit list in the description?

Daffa is correct, put a credit list! And if you want help looking for a template for your map, check HERE. Hopefully I helped :)

Level 4
My native language is Serbian so if I made some spelling mistakes do not take it too seriously :p
Also I am bad at making description like REALLY bad :D any help about that would be precious

Also guys, if you would like to play this map with my friends and me and many other people that are fans of the map you can add me on Tunngle i host the map there every day at least 2-3 times per day, my username is "KNEZ95"

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I found some annoying bugs after trying out more heroes. Blademaster for example. His skills are good but their tooltips have no sense at all. Bladestorm has 5 levels, while the Sidestep has 3 and in its tootip says that "teleports the Warden" while the hero is an orcish Blademaster. His ultimate also, no level description in the tooltip. Only how it works is described. I have to lower my rating to 3/5 . As I said, your AoS has great potential but you gotta fix those bugs. Also, fix your description on Hive. Look at mine if you want inspiration.

Level 4
I found some annoying bugs after trying out more heroes. Blademaster for example. His skills are good but their tooltips have no sense at all. Bladestorm has 5 levels, while the Sidestep has 3 and in its tootip says that "teleports the Warden" while the hero is an orcish Blademaster. His ultimate also, no level description in the tooltip. Only how it works is described. I have to lower my rating to 3/5 . As I said, your AoS has great potential but you gotta fix those bugs. Also, fix your description on Hive. Look at mine if you want inspiration.

Blademaster have no tolltips on all of his spells, as i said earlier not all of the heroes have their tooltips finished :p

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Then finish it properly before uploading it here. :p

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Also, some cooldowns described in the tooltips aren't the ones that really occur. Again the Blademaster. His ultimate is described as having 12 seconds cooldown at level 1, but it recharges after 1 or 2 minutes. Balance it and fix the basic issues for your next update.

Level 4
Also, some cooldowns described in the tooltips aren't the ones that really occur. Again the Blademaster. His ultimate is described as having 12 seconds cooldown at level 1, but it recharges after 1 or 2 minutes. Balance it and fix the basic issues for your next update.

Blademasters tooltips are not yet finished, all spells of heroes are balanced but some of them do not have tooltips finished

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

All spells balanced? I found critical strike passives that can deal 4 times the damage of a hero. That is kinda abnormal since in late game when that hero has a lot of dmg and attack rate, 3 or 4 critical hits from it will instakill the opponent. The Vampire Lord second and third skills do the same as the ones of the Blademaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
All spells balanced. I found critical strike passives that can deal 4 times the damage of a hero. That is kinda abnormal since in late game when that hero has a lot of dmg and attack rate, 3 or 4 critical hits from it will instakill the opponent. The Vampire Lord second and third skills do the same as the ones of the Blademaster.

There is no such things you talk about in the map, max crit is 2/2,4/3x it is ulty of night hunter.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I just played the Vampire Lord (that's his name in the Tavern) and his Dark Affinity passive gives him 15% chance to do 4 times his current damage. (That at level 3 of the spell) his ultimate is Fear of the Dark which is basically the normal Soul Burn from Warcraft 3 just with different effects.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Awaiting Update.