• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of War v9.0

AGE OF WAR!
This is my first map that i actually completed for wc3 : D
Its an Age of Empires 2 remake to the wc3 engine.
It is set in between 1000s and the 1600s.

What you can do in my map:
-Choose a civilization
-Fight through five ages
-3 Different ways to win

With each civilization you get:
-2 unique units
-2 unique technologies

Features Included:
-11 unique Civilizations
-Ingame alliances
-Massive Armies (Up to 200 food)
-Many custom models and eye candy
-Walls, Gates, Towers, and Castles
-Naval Warfare

Special Thanks To:
-CyberDuelX16
-Mr.Bob
-Mechanical Man
-Black Stan
-Fokyip
-Turminator8
-Stathis
-ZIR
-Grey Nightmare

Visit: http://worldcraft.hordestudio.com/social/index.php
Please rate, comment, or add constructive criticism

Keywords:
Age of War, Age of Empires, Medieval, Strategy, Civilizations, Empires, Conquering, Battles, Wars, History, Historical.
Contents

Age of War v9.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:38, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
models are fuckin' amazing (i used some of them in my map) you should improve that AI script so someone, who like me, can't ply online can play it in single player mode

Level 18
This is a cool game so far. I'm not sure if you've noticed already but there is a problem with the game win timers for when you collect all the relics or build a Wonder.

Collecting all of the relics starts a game timer correctly the first time, however if you drop a relic and then put it back into the monastery then two game timers will start. If you drop them again and put them back in, 2 more game timers will start.

When you build a wonder a 10 minute game timer is started, not a 5 min timer, even though it says you will win the game in 5 mins after building it. Here is a screenshot.

2z8vi4l.jpg