• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOBN RPG, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have an Idea for an RPG, unlike the RPGs I have seen, it will be based on a completely custom world (This is my SotDRP Theme, I took it from the site where I typed it and took out some un-needed parts)

I almost forgot, WOBN stands for "World of Bosj'naru)

RAVENS

Lore: From the begining of time, the first race on the world where the Ravens. The creator of the world, who has long been forgotten, was near death from his massive age. He decided to make one last world, but instead of trying and failing to make a peaceful world, he tryed to make a harmful war-ridden world. So he created the ravens. Ravens are an immensly powerful race, no amount of power, no amount of numbers of any power can match them(No exceptions). Ravens stay within their sanctuary, they do not have anyone with them except other ravens. They RARELY come out of their home, instead they have their powers destroy or kill people to form the future they want to have. The only time that a raven would come out of their home, would be warpings and the Opening of the Gurubosh portal. Ravens are the most intelegent things on the world. They never die, except to other ravens. There are only 15 ravens alive at this point.(Ingame, NO ONE will be a raven)

ORKS

Lore: The Ravens first created the orks to ensure the humans would not become the dominant species. But, the orks, for a long time, where simple and unintelegent, they lived in tribes. The ravens decided they needed to work further to make the orks and empire, they warped their race, turning them into bloodlusty, bastardly, savages. The only types of magic they have yet to learn are seduction(Female orcs are known for being highly attractive). Recently, the orcs have done a succesful invasion over the humans, nearly wiping them out .They are allied to the "Poldars"--Note, they do not have grammar like the orcs in warhammer, but still dont have perfect grammar. Model-Fel Orcs for male and succubus for female. Prefered daemon "model" is Mammoth (for mounts). PREFERED. Current leader: Orgarosh Hellflayer

POLDARS

Lore: Poldars, once where beasts, unintelegent, but strong. But, the raven of frost did not want the icy waistes to be unused, so he gave intelegence to the Poldars, giving them ability to walk, talk, craft, and think. They became bloodlusty, but honorable in combat. The first a raven ever showed himself was the giving of the "Eternal Crown". The Frost Raven himself gave the Poldar Emperor a crown, which made the wearer immortal. But he warned the emperor, through his generations, if the emperor where to make an unhonorable combat, the crown would shatter. The generations of the emperor have not yet made an unhonorable combat. The only way for a none blood of the emperor to become king is to challange him to a duel to the death. Poldars are allied to the orks, Poldar "Model" can be Polar Bear, Polar Furbolg, Pandaren, or what ever you think up :3. Prefered daemon "model" is Water Elemental. PREFERED. Current leader: Da'mur

NASORU

Lore: The Nasoru have no known history, and they refuse to share it with anyone, even their own allies, the only clue to where they came from is when they shout "For Azature!". The Nasoru are a dreadlord like race, (they dont thirst for blood) they hunger for Arcane magic, becoming Mage-slayers, they, like the Helio'noth like to hide their emotions, but do have emotions. Use the Dreadlord, Archimonde, Kil'jaeden models. Allied to the Helio'noth. Prefered daemon "model" is ghoul, PREFERED. Current Leader: Dar'khan (I know its unorigonal)

Helio'Noth

Lore: The helio'noth USED to be an elven like race called the Helians (Their first leader was Helio) at this time, they where more friendly, they lived in peaceful villages, being friendly and what-not. But, this did not last. The Raven of Darkness, Noth, corrupted their race, making them more goth-like, embracing warlock powers, hiding their emotions most of the time, but they do have emotions. Allied to the Nasoru, can use any human/elf model that is tinted dark/darkish. Prefered daemon "model" is dark Treant PREFERED.
Recently, the Helio'noth have made a new type of Government, they call "Curunism"
In Curunism, the leadership over all the empire belongs to five "Lords". Each lord is selected in art of combat, military command, and Leadership skills. Currently, the five lords are:
Ala'vallu, Lord of Blood (Most powerful)
Howitzer, Lord of Death (Ala'vallu's Husband)
Gaur'ben, Lord of Blood
Zephon, Lord of Hell
Ghain, Lord of Shadow

With this new government, Ala'vallu has decided to teach a selected few to her own art of combat; Blood Ranger (New Class)
To join this act, Howitzer has expanded his teaching of his Death Knight skills from only the Military Commanders and Generals, to more selected units of the military.

HUMANS

Lore: The humans used to be race that thought they where supreme, they were like North Koreans(lol). But, after the recent succesful Orkish invasion, the surving few retreated to a forgotten cave. Through Generations, their bodys started changing... they lost the need to eat, their skin changed black, they became more stone-like. Their Skin became harder, their attacks more blunt, when they emerged, they quickly recaimed a part of their land. Prefered daemon "model" is Wolf. PREFERED. Old Leader: Calihan Benedil. Current Leader: Kanikor Stoneheart.

ELUR'RA

The Elur'ra a race completely uneffected by the ravens, and live in harmony with eachother and refuse to fight. For this reason, they are near extinct and can be very hard to find. They are usually very religouse to their god, . Elur'ra prefer Faerie Dragon as Daemon "model". PREFER. Current Leader: Dalar'nor

GURUBOSH

Lore: The ravens, thinking the world have to few races, created a portal to a distant world, bringing the Gurubosh through, seeing the other races war and lust, they set themselves to purge them from the face of the world. Through their conquest to the present, they have yet to came any allies. After a war betwene the minotaur and the Gurubosh, the raven have closed the portal to the gurubosh homeworld-Would have elven model. Gurubosh prefer the Thunder Lizard "model" as their daemon. Current Leader: Rhu'nor the Cleansing -Like the Warhammer tau

PREFER. Leader: Holu'nah

DARU'NOSH

Lore: The Darunosh used to be one of the most warped races on the world. warped by the ravens, this Dragonkin race (Dragon without wings and walks) is nearly half dark energy. But, the ravens where not happy with this, and recreated them, into something more. At night, they are mere mortals, and rest. At Day, they are powerful black dragons that love to hear the roars of war-- Would have Night elf model at night, and Black Dragon model at day. Daru'nosh prefer the Hippogryph "model" as their daemon. PREFER. Leader: Unknown

MINOTAUR

Lore: Not like your normal tauren, these minotaurs followed the Gurubosh out of their world through the Gurubosh portal. After they crossed, there was month-long war betwene them. After the war, the ravens closed the portal, at first, they were going to destroy the lot of them, but, they decided to have them stay, and gave the Minotaur's ruler the "Heart of Rage" Many times refered to as "Hell Bull" because of this--Would have a tauren model with red/reddish. Also enslave Vulkuri at times to build, harvest, ect. Minotaur prefer the Scorpian "model" as their daemon. PREFER. Current Leader: Karn Bloodstomp

AZORASH

Lore: Azorashians are split up into 3 groups:the Wastelanders, the Towns, and the Rare "Azorash Fire Seeker". The wastelanders are bandits that look for people or places to pillage, steal from, and, er... They kidnap people for money and or Rape women. the Towns. Kind of like spanish towns, there are houses, a mayor, bars, motels, and usually whores. The "Fire Seekers" are a quite strange group... They are a cult to the Fire Raven, they kidnap people for sacrifises by throwing them in a bonefire, of coarse they are adept in fire magics. Initiation is standing in the son all day naked without moving. They are a very crude race, but can be very kind also. Models-Men would use any human model, a woman would use a succubus model. Current Leader: They dont have one retard. They more than mostly live in desert areas (as you could of guessed)

Vulkuri

Lore: The vulkuri, what might be suprising, are a race that was not warped from a diffrent race to what they are now, and dont have much history of wars and such. Vulkuri have half the strength of an Ogre, and Half the Intelegence of a Human. Though, they can be very violent when it comes, they usually live in peaceful villages or Farmland. --Model would be Humans/Elves (ignore pointy ears) --NOT GIANTS YOU RETARDS.Vulkuri Prefer the "Boar" model as daemons. "PREFER". Current Leader:Gel'nor

HAUK'AZASHI

Lore: The hauk'azashi are actually the first race to be formed by the ravens. Before they started their great conquest, they lived in an underground city. How they emerged, there is a story. One time there was a human trader wandering through one of the hottest deserts, when he came across a strange rock. Drawn to it, he tried to pick it up. But, it didnt move. So he tried to dig it up, but then suddenly a massive huge Golem (Actually looks like a mountain giant) rose from the sands. Still drawn to its might, he climbed into the golem. Once inside, he was amazed by all the organic controls, but then somehow he was knocked out. When he awoke, he was inside a massive city of insectoids called the Hauk'azashi. Though, at first he was scared and freaked out, being trapped in the golem he eventually adepted. Once he finally knew all the organic controls to the golem, the Hauk'azashi explained to him that it was planned that he would be brought down to lead the conquest over the world. After the years of only seeing these insects, he agreed to lead them. He rose from the ground, and lead the insects to conquer the world. Model used: Nerubian, Crypt Fiend, (No, not spiders) ect. Current Leader (The Golem guy) Dan'hal. Note, he was brought into the golem BEFORE the orkish invasion over the humans.

TROLLS

The trolls used to be unintelegent none-speaking animals, simply hunting and living in prides. But, before the Orkish Invasion on the humans, one of the ravens took the form of a troll. He gave intelegence to most of the trolls, becoming the lord of all of them. He now controls the trolls like the Lich King over the undead. at his throne all day, telling them what to do and such through magic. Though he has not yet made war, he has never lost a battle yet with those who dare attack his work. Yet, after all of this, there are still some trolls that are still beast like.

DAEMONS

Daemons, not like Demons, fel, ect. They are like pets to every mortal in the world. (Again, based off of Golden Compess) and share a mind and soul to its master, they are irriplaceable. Litterally. If the daemon dies, its master will vanish. If the Master dies, the daemon will need to find a new master. --Daemons just apear when a mortal is born, Daemons dont have the ability to reproduce/have sex. The master choses what form he/she wants his/her daemon to have, it could have any none-humanoid form.

CREEPS

This lists animals that roam the world in primitive states or much earlier.

Fu'nur

Furbolg like animals, they live underground in crude burrows, and have barely learned Spears.

Hell Skink
These littler f***ers love to cause havoc. Little lizzards that shoot out fire from their mouths, but if you were to kill one and extract it's heart, it would act as a fire orb.

Vulk'mor

Like vulturs, they wander the SNOWY areas and look for dead beings and swarm and devour them.

Boars

Very easily angered, and can do a nasy charge and break a bone. IF you were to extract it's spikes, it would make a very healthy meal.

Bears

Very very dangerouse animals, live alone or with a mate. Fighting one of these even with a strong group would have many casualtys, and even a vulkuri would have a hard time killing one of these.

Thunder Lizards

Very large skink, shooting lightning bolt. Very rarely, a hell skink can grow up to this if you feed it lightning stones. (Alot of them) so these lizards are very rare.

Troll

Unadvanced version of a troll, do not know how to speak, and usualy live in bands.

Cave Ogre

Very large. Very stupid. Very strong. They are rare, but when captured they are usually put in dungeons, but they will attack and usually kill anything that comes near them.

--Quests+Leveling--
Pretty much, each character will choose a race, then choose a class. They will do quests (My current quest plan will go like this: There will be a floating text above quest givers, in the text it says to retrieve and item from some creature. Bringing back the quest will level you up for 1, this can only be done once per player). The only way to level up is to do quests, you do not gain XP from monsters. You can also do quests at level 60, but these quests will only reward money/class-abilitys.

--Item--
The item system will be simple. There are two types of items-PvP items, and Dungeon items. PvP items can be bought by getting PvP points. PvP Points are achieved by killing other players. Dungeon items only come from killing Dungeon monsters. The only diffrence betwene PvP items and Dungeon items is that PvP items give a special bonus against other players and Dungeon items give a special bonus against creeps.

--Gold--
Gold can be spent on potions, which regenerate Life and Mana. Without potions, you will only regenerate HP very slowly and Mana at a "Power Source" (Power sources can be found at few places across the world). Or, armor items that are very easy to get, but do not give nearly as much bonus as Dungeon items or PvP items. Gold is also needed to get to certain areas. They only way to get gold is to do quests, or farm gold by killing monsters. On a 40% chance monsters will drop gold. level 1-10 monsters drop 1 gold, 10-20 monsters drop 2 gold, 20-30 drops 3 gold, and so on to level 50. Boss monsters drop alot of gold, low level bosses (1-10) will drop 3-5 gold, 10-20 bosses will drop 5-8g, and so on.

So, I need ideas, what races will not be used for characters and what they will be used for, more systems, people to actually WORK on the map (Modeleres, skinners, terrainers, and triggeres, even though I can terrain, skin, and trigger, I cant do it alone :p) , Ability ideas, ect. Please, post ideas and offer help:D (Will + rep if you can give me good ideas or resources :3, Recruitment page is at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/wobn-rpg-need-peeps-144891/#post1321262)

--What we need--
Currently, we need
--TRIGGER--
Dungeon Maker (Not needed for Alpha)
Quest Maker
--TERRAIN--
Cities and Dungeons
--MODEL/TEXTURE--
Modeler/Skinner
--OTHER--
Item Maker(Will also make item system)
Camera Maker(Small job :p)

Depending on how many people we get, jobs might be merged together/slashed in half

What we Have
Currently, we have:
IMakeMapsAlot (Triggerer)
Mendel (Terrainer, Inactive at the moment)
Brett (Natural Terrain)
DanThahn(Spell Maker)

Why is the leveling system different?
I noticed something when I am playing RPG; people really don't give a poop about quests; they are there, and they do then because "Might as well" but they really are not important. People mostly level on creeping.

Why not just put them together?
Because, that is exactly what other RPGS do, even if I were to make it so creeps give a small amount, it would still be too easy to level up.

There is a lot of races...
Yes, there is. I noticed this, so I made some alliances. The alliances are not "true" to the lore, but I need to make these alliances to help gameplay. But now that I look at it again, I think I might just merge all the races into one character selection. (Lets say you wanted to be a helio'noth, when you selected them, you would get a list of classes. One or two of those classes would not only be Helio'noth, but also Nasoru)

It kinda looks like the PvP system is too dominating, why not just make dungeons?
There will be plenty of dungeons, but PvP will be as big if not a bigger aspect of the game as Dungeons. PvPing will be much easier then doing Dungeons. In dungeons, you wanted to do a dungeon then you would need to get a few people to go with you, and there may not be enough, but once you do it you will be ultimately be more rewarded, but in PvP you could easily go out, find a player, kill him, or go into a battle ground, die a few times, steal some honor, and get some new gear, but the gear will be a bit less rewarding. If someone wanted to do a really hard dungeon, they would need to get some friends and host a private game or something.

That last answere was a bit too long, don't you think? Yes, I know. Lol.

There isn't a lot of questions...
Yes, there is not too many questions. Ask some more quests so I can add more, peeps :p

Last edited:
Level 11
I have a few ideas for the race/classes/factions.

Death Knight(Not a necromatic DK, a melee version of a Warlock)(Tank)
Warlock(DPS)
Monk(Healer or Support)
Priest(Healer)
Zealot(Tank)
Mage-Slayer(Support)
Crop Master(Support or Tank)
Pyromancer(DPS)
Pillager(Support)
Rogue(DPS)
Boulder Master(Healer)
Crusher(Tank)
Warrior(Tank)
Mage(Healer or DPS)
Rager(Tank)
Savage(Dps or Tank)
Seducer(Support)
Shadow Priest(Healer)

Orks can be: Rager, Warrior, and Seducer.
Poldars can be: Mage(Note: Mages can be Dps OR Healer), Crusher, and Warrior.
Nasoru can be: Mage-Slayer, Rogue, and Shadow Priest.
Heilo'Noth can be: Warlock, Warrior, and Death Knight.
Humans can be: Rager, Crusher, and Boulder Master(Healer)
Elu'ra can be: Priest, or Monk.
Gurubosh can be:Mage, Zealot, and Priest.
Darunosh will not be played.
Minotaur can be: Rager, and Crusher.
Vulkuri can be: Mage, Crop Master, and Monk.
Azorash can be: Pyromancer, Rogue, Seducer, and Pillager. (Since the Azorash cannot be a tanking class, they will be neutral. Meaning they are not enemys or allys to anyone, and can join with other races/factions.)
Trolls can be:Rager, Shadow Priest, and Warlock.
Hauk'azashi can be: Crusher, Priest, and Pillager.

I need spell ideas, Note: I cannot make custom spells, so dont be talking about abilitys unless you plan to put them into the map yourself :p. Btw, I can make abilitys without triggers and without just making a spell with a diffrent projectile. Though, a few of my spells will have custom spells.
I need new ideas for what other classes to put in, and what factions will be allied? Currently, the allied factions are:

Minotaur and Humans
Elur'ra and Vulkuri
Gurubosh(No allys)
Orks and Poldars
Helio'noth and Nasoru
Hauk'azashi and Trolls.
Azorash (Neutral)
Please, give good ideas for spells, new classes, what races can have diffrent/more classes, and more. Again, will +rep to good idead :D

Level 3
Here is an idea, how about instead of jamming the whole RPG into 1 single map.. how about making couple of maps
each map is suitable for a different lvl hero let's say map one 1~30 map two 25~50 map three 45~60 this way, we can use different themese,
and also it's pretty simple to make, each map will have same things wich can be converrted from a map to another such as items, and.. dunno stuff XD
object editor will be also same in each map, and so are the Base triggers, such as skills camera all that base shit, and all other misc triggers will be different, triggers for doors monsters quests etc.

by the way u have msn?

Level 13
NO BAD IDEA just make it so a certain area u cant enter at a level like a level 10 area a high level cant enter.

Level 11
lol. Hmmmkay. (L2Love)
I finished the terrain for the world. Remember, I put increadibly low effort into it because I just wanted to give an idea what areas belong to what people and what kind of enviroment the areas are. If you want to make large changes like what areas belong to what people or make some areas bigger you can. Note, that I plan to make the units small so that I can fit it all in the map.

Attachments

• WoBN Terrain (Poor).w3x
    109 KB · Views: 103
Level 3
i can't open it at the moment, my pc is fucked up.
if we are going to work by my idea, wich is not all jammed in one map, we can make as many areas as we want, make a lot of free space, make big mountains and such. make the terrain more realistic and pretty ^^, could work out. from my little expirience i have gained from my few unfinished maps, we need to work on the heros first, and they need to be interesting. also for the items, we could make a standart rpg equipment system, a hero can carry 1 sword 1 armor 1 helemt.. etc. it's very easy if we use the item class clasification and work with them as they were sword class armor class helemt class, this way if a hero has already a same class item of the item being manipulated, it will just drop the item being manipulated. and also, we can use the level of the items as real level items, and so items will hae level requirment,(Note the level of items are from 0~9 i think, since we won't have only 10 levels, we can multiplaye the level by 4 when checking if the hero's level is same as the item, and so the items will be for lvls 0-4-8-12-16...till 36).
another option is, that use the levels as hero classes, and so may be items will not have level requirments, but let's say a warrior class wont be able to wear a mage class, just for an example. but than every one can wear every item, even if he is level 1,(for he's class ofcurse).
i personaly love better option 2.
also i hope we could make alot of items and make the leveling slower, so it will be more focused on getting a gear, :].

Level 11
Well, by the small chance that we DON'T have a save/load system, I plan to make the leveling fast. But, if we DO, it will be slow and enjoyable. doing 60 quests can take a while :p
The item system... hmm... Well, the many item systems have been done, just lazily putting in items that anyone can use or having 6 of, or having a minor armor system where certain classes can ware certain armor. This is my idea,:
Agility Classes Can have Two weapons, but the weapons are weaker than having 1 weapon. I'm not talking about a classificitasion seperating Two handed items and One handed items, but more like if you have two weapons you get a debuff that reduced damage and strength. Intl heroes will not "Generally" have Cloth items, because of the Death Knight class which will be a melee intl hero. The armor that Intl heroes wear are dependent on the class it is. Strength heroes, wear "Heavy" armor and use "Heavy" weapons. Strength heroes, though have two choices of items: One, wearing Mail armor, which makes you faster attacking and moving but giving less bonus. Plate armor gives you more armor bonus but slower attacking and moving. 1 (or two if your agility) item will be a weapon, 4 (or 3 if your agility) will be for armor, and 1 will be for Symbols. Symbols are RACE pacific items for classes. There are not many symbols that can be used, and you will RARELY (like uber rarely) find someone the max level having one. Symbols are rare, give very large bonuses and most of the time have abilities on them.
For spells, I don't want to go into importing a bunch of custom spells to make it look cool, I want to get spells that only few are just copies, I want to put SOME trigger work into them but not a lot so theres huge explosions and stuff. like in the "World of Warcraft" map there is a Rogue ability "Stealth", instead of when most people make an ability thats simply a copy of Wind Walk, he made it so there was no damage bonus, but it made you invisible and you were slowed down. These abilities will be included, but there will also be abilities that have some triggers just to make them work.

Level 3
I think your little equipment system is too much complex for us to do, it's good, but too complex, i say we first make the others importent things, as in talking heros, map it's self, and the whole gameplay,
for now that i am unable to work the world editor, because of my fucking pc :[
i'll think of spells, and more ideas, for now i have an idea for 2 skills, wich i can create them :]
both aoe,

*also could i ask that out game will be more based on killing lot of creeps, than just killing same one for 1 minute, i mean the whole spells will be aoe and such, and the creeps will have little hp but they will be alotttt, so you fight horde of like zombies :D.

first skill is a rip off fire skull or fire bomb, of the witchdoctor from diablo3.
i realyy like this spell.
second will be like

soul stone
u summon a small stone in an area with expiration time, this stone collects the souls of units wich died in an area of the stone, when the stone captured atleast 1 soul, it begins to damage other units over time in the stone's area, more souls more damage :] it could be great, we can also limit the souls up to like 20.

i'll think of more, dark spells :D

Level 11
Hmmmk, nice spell ideas, but for some reason its hard to me to follow wtf you're trying to say... lol. Btw, I forgot something. We need 1 space for Quest Items, should we remove Symbols and put in a slot for Quest Items? Btw, You dont really say how my Item systems are complicated, compared to most. Again, im trying to avoid the use of Extreme custom spells with a lot of cool effects nstuff. WOBN does not have any Necromancy or cause for undeath no diseases that would cause zombies, so no zombies. Sorry. Something gives me the feeling I didnt make this very clear, a Death Knight is just a Melee Warlock.

Level 3
exactly, no extreme hardcore spells. i hate it too.
but we will work this no-zombies thingy out, i am a fan of zombies :[
and what do u mean by 1 space for quest items?? i didn't get that...

Level 11
Ok, i think I forgot to explain my idea for the quest system. For every quest, there will be a text above a NPC. The text will say a quest text, and will say what item to get. The Player will need to get an Item and give it to the quest giver to level up once and perhaps a reward.

EDIT: Sorry, but me as the general of the hippy army, I don't want any zombies.

Last edited:
Level 3
i got my warcraft working, so i can work on it now, i will now download ur map.
the first skill i told u about is finished i have made it.

Level 3
I haven't read all the comments yet, but I was thinking about some class ideas. I don't think you need more classes but maybe specializations of each class like tech trees or each race has their own version of classes for example those polar dudes could have ice oriented mage instead of just a mage.

Level 9
I think you should put it into a hidden tag.

Not necessarily. He just needs a more well organized first post. Might i suggest using some colors, dividers, indents, and images to break up the post and make it look less intimidating? People don't read stuff that indimidates them :(. Very cool looking project though, looking forward to seeing more.

Level 1
Well i'm up for helping with the terrain but i'm not gonna find models for doodads and also got a friend which could help triggering. My friend could probably also make some spells, also try post this in another forum/category I don't know but Idea Factory isn't the right one for this...

Level 3
i could give it a try im not tthat bad of a triggerer, terrainer i can give it a try but ya sounds like a good map

Level 5
The only way to level up is to do quests, you do not gain XP from monsters.
2 things, I don't like this idea and second each quest shouldn't give a full level just exp

The only diffrence betwene PvP items and Dungeon items is that PvP items give a special bonus against other players and Dungeon items give a special bonus against creeps.
Wouldn't like this unless you had a full normal item system first and PVP and Dungeons were extra

Another thing: For an rpg so big i recommend getting an experienced Jasser or even VJass

Edit: If you got a good jasser you could do a system with spells where the more u use a certain kind the more oriented to that side, example: a mage has fireball and iceball, uses fireball more becomes more of a fire mage, example2: a warrior has throw stone and block, warrior uses throw stone and becomes more offencive warrior

EDITEDIT: In answering 1 of youre older posts playable races should be Vulkuri for sure humans trolls azarash maybe orks

Last edited:
Level 11
Svenn, could you give me an example of some triggers? Like a map with some random triggers?
Doctor, are you good at city terrain? Brett atm is on natural terrain, so can you do city terrain? If so, could you give me a sample?

EDIT: I really wanted to give the game an aspect of PvP like wow, except now instead of two factions theres tons of em. I might make a few races creeps, and mabye if I do I'll make the city a battle ground.

Last edited:
Level 5
The terrain will have enough to define each part by tonight, im going to blend some of the areas together but im not near finished with it

Level 5
Uhm... How many heroes should there be in this map? btw... i might be able to help with some things... ;) im pretty good vith GUI triggers. I also kinda like to create items n such things... :) (If u want i can send a map with a pretty nice item system)
PS. I can terrain some also.

Level 11
I'm trying to focus on getting to the alpha, and the alpha won't be including cities. After we get to the alpha, I'll prolly re-arange assignments. Though witch-king, skins would be nice. We may not need a lot in the alpha, but a few to polish it off would be great. I hope we can get a modeler soon, though. A sized-up human just doesn't fit the vulkuri.

Level 5
i did enough terrain so u know what each area is supposed to be and left space around the edges for enterable buildings and dungeons but its far from finished, oh and ive been using jnpg if that matter.

Take the map for now and do what u need to do with it

Last edited:
Level 5
i really think this rpg should have a normal exp system where quests and creeps give u exp

Level 11
The Lore of the races is on the first page, but Dead_Man_Walking is working on the story.

Khaled, even though I do not mind double posting, there are a lot of people do (Plus the rule says not to) so please do not double post.

Do not bother working on the map yet, the map is currently under construction (Someone is making the first battle ground) so any work on the terrain version will be waisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.