• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SRPG (Strategy Role Playing Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I gave up with Wc3 years ago but I had this unfinished map I was working on. Now that SC2 is coming out, all of the new features are, in some way, usefull to my concept.

So, here's how it works.

The game starts out with two playable teams and some CPUs and, in each of the playable teams, you have 1 commander and 5 heroes. There's only one goal, destroy the oponents base.

Commanders:
They are the leaders of their team, they have the choice of choosing Protoss, Terran or Zerg (Remember it's ported to SC2). Depending on their race, they'll have to build a base (like the normal SC2) and they are in charge of the other players. A commander can be set to CPU if no one wants to play.

Side Note: He controls the entire army, he's not just building structures.

Heroes:
This is where the fun comes in, heroes, controlled by players, can only control one unit at a time like in most AoS but this unit can be changed through the game. The players have a certain credit pool and they can spend their money to buy items or they can "upgrade" their units by buying the commanders unit.

CPUs:
This is the other fun part, instead of a TEAM A vs TEAM B style of game (1v1) there's also random computers (creeps) all around the map and random events can bring different types of monsters that you'll be able to fight or use as your hero

That's mostly it. Thanks for reading, hope I made things clear!

(Just give your opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.