• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WitchHunter

Well since there were a lot of complaints about my WH being a female I decided against using her. The texture use and design was largely inspired/copied by how Franksters WH appears but because the bones are from WoW I think this one sadly has larger filesize, sorry about that.

Updated.
Fixed a bunch of stuff like clipping, vertices, missing spell particle effects and missing portrait background etc. Could not edit the animations like i originally intended since WoW animations bugged out my program, oh well. I left the old screenshot for comparison, slight changes to mesh but most importantly no clipping.

One more thing, since I was unable to edit anims I could not do proper decay flesh. It´s pretty much just like before, appearing instantly.

Keywords:
Witch Hunter
Previews
Contents

WitchHunter (Model)

Reviews
11:30, 10th Mar 2016 Ralle: 20:29, 24th Mar 2016 HappyCockroach: Looks fine, and can be useful. The wow anims are looking alright and still the filesize isn't something out of hand. The cons at the moment are the excessive clipping going on with...

M

11:30, 10th Mar 2016
Ralle:

20:29, 24th Mar 2016
HappyCockroach:
Looks fine, and can be useful. The wow anims are looking alright and still the filesize isn't something out of hand. The cons at the moment are the excessive clipping going on with the cloak. Some animation tweaking would be necessary to prevent that. And Decay Flesh doesn't make the corpse sink in the ground appropriately, it is about the same as Decay Bone. If you come to fix that the rating might be raised.

Level 23
This is great but these things should be fixed:

I think I forgot 1 thing. Anyway, that's my crit. I'd rate it 3/5

Level 26
If you nudged the lower portion of the cloak back like 20, I think you'd eliminate almost all clipping with the legs and the cloak.
Enlarging the belt and rigging it with the bone of the chest, it would probably look better.

Also, I think you need to lower the crotch area, the proportions need to be corrected for her to even be considered human.

Level 3
Fantastic model. Would you ever make a version with hero glow? (And maybe a gun, she would be great as a female counterpart to this.)