• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draconian Witchhunter

Elite trooper and warden of the Azure king.
Based on Demon hunter model with ogre animations.

Please give credits, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
draconian dragonspawn dragon lizard witch hunter

Update: added weapon attachment point on hammer
Contents

Draconian Witch Hunter (Model)

Draconian Witch Hunter Portrait (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 24th of August, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW. [x]...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 24th of August, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.
[x] This fine addition to the General's army features subtle use of team color.

Level 2
His head looks sort of strange... Like it doesnt match with his heavy mithril armor and maybe u can crust its hammer with shiny blue crystal and add fade blue glow to it? Just change the head like maybe make it longer and slightly bigger...

Level 3
AWESOME Model, General Frank.

Although I have one suggestion: Think you could make (as one of its attack animations) an animation where it twirls around an stabs with the back end of his hammer, then twirls back around?

10/10! :D

PS... Nice use of the crystal effect!! :D

Level 14
????? strange that seems to be the exact name of a creature i made up wait a secoud huh? Strange I thought Dracon was a origenal name.

It2

It2

Level 1
I am going to use this in my map. Thank you, i will give credit.(If i ever show it to anyone else.)

Level 6
Frank, Draconian, Tigerian and Pandaren is so cool..... I love all of these. I wil rate 5 stars later.