Draconian Witchhunter

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Elite trooper and warden of the Azure king.
Based on Demon hunter model with ogre animations.

Please give credits, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
draconian dragonspawn dragon lizard witch hunter

Update: added weapon attachment point on hammer
Contents

Draconian Witch Hunter (Model)

Draconian Witch Hunter Portrait (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 24th of August, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW. [x]...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 24th of August, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.
[x] This fine addition to the General's army features subtle use of team color.

Level 2
His head looks sort of strange... Like it doesnt match with his heavy mithril armor and maybe u can crust its hammer with shiny blue crystal and add fade blue glow to it? Just change the head like maybe make it longer and slightly bigger...

Level 3
AWESOME Model, General Frank.

Although I have one suggestion: Think you could make (as one of its attack animations) an animation where it twirls around an stabs with the back end of his hammer, then twirls back around?

10/10! :D

PS... Nice use of the crystal effect!! :D

Level 14
????? strange that seems to be the exact name of a creature i made up wait a secoud huh? Strange I thought Dracon was a origenal name.

It2

It2

Level 1
I am going to use this in my map. Thank you, i will give credit.(If i ever show it to anyone else.)

Level 5
Frank, Draconian, Tigerian and Pandaren is so cool..... I love all of these. I wil rate 5 stars later.