• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draconian Warmage

Draconian Mage which is adept in frost and arcane magic.
Based upon the dranai mage with modified head, feet effects and other features.

DON'T modify it in any way without MY permission. Give CREDITS in your campaign/map if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
Draconian, War, Mage, Wizard, sorcerer, magic, dragon
Contents

Draconian Warmage (Model)

Draconian Warmage (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Tested ingame, works nicely, yet another fine model in the General's Army. Maybe you might want to change the death sound to a draconian one, not the dranaei. The particles work very nicely. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
Tested ingame, works nicely, yet another fine model in the General's Army. Maybe you might want to change the death sound to a draconian one, not the dranaei. The particles work very nicely.
--donut3.5--

Level 4
I'm like ROFLCOPTER! w/e that means hey don't ask why im laughin its just funna. good/awZome model (no rating)

Level 2
Nice model! Though I think it stands kinda weird for being a dragon, could you make him stand a bit more monstrous. Also make the feet smaller (The Textures will be less blurry then, am I right?). The head is quite high (not thin and lizard-like) so thin it out a bit (less blurry textures?). I think the eye glowing effect is very intensive, maybe making it smaller will fix it.