• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[WIP] - Terrain of my campaing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Here is the terrain of a campaign I'm working on. I'm having a problem, and I con't open teh Warcraft, only the WE. And the CD is at the house of my brother (at other city), and I can't reinstall it.

Until that, I'm making the terrain. the Chapter 1 is completed, and the 2nd is at 50% (look at the minimap). I'm working on the 3rd, because I am inspired, and it is better to do that before the inspitation fly away =P

You can see at the 4th pic, Naze (main character) and Antonidas (young) looking to the orcish boats. At the 5th you can see Antonidas and Garithos (young too, he is not a "Lord" yet) talking.

Screens:

1-3 are about the chapter 1. I'ts a sunny and hot fall morning. Tileset - Lordaeron Fall.

3-6 are about chapter 2. It's the same day, but its raining, and its afternoon. Tileset - Lordaeron Fall.

6-9 are about chapter 3, but outside the city. Note at the minimap how long the forest is! It is all pathable, if you want to walk through the forest, you can. The blank part at the minimap will be a city, that, inside it, is going to have a castle, wich you must enter, and steal it.

More coming soon! All updates at the 1st post.

Critcism is more than welcome! :thumbs_up:
_

Attachments

• Chapter1- I.jpg
    Chapter1- I.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Chater1- II.jpg
    Chater1- II.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Chapter1- III.jpg
    Chapter1- III.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Chapter2- 1.jpg
    Chapter2- 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Chapter2- II.jpg
    Chapter2- II.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Chapter2- III.jpg
    Chapter2- III.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 188
  • Chapter3 - I.jpg
    Chapter3 - I.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Chapter3 - II.jpg
    Chapter3 - II.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Chapter3 - III.jpg
    Chapter3 - III.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Level 28
Yeah, I felt that it was flat, and I changed some things.

The history is already written, and I think that it will be about 30 chapters lol

I'll try to reduce it or divide it in 3 "books".

3rd chapter will be at a city and it's night! It will be a stealth mission, and you are going to enter a castle, so the camera will be close to you, and there will be the outside and the inside of the castle. The inside will be very well worked, and expect lots of imports. And I will not forget the feeling of stealth missions.

I expect that it is going to be the best terrained chapter of the campaign.

__

Level 34
As seruk said, it is too flat. Other than that it looks good for a WIP. More environment doodads, but I'm guessing they are coming. ;)

Level 28
Be sure that I've corrected that!

More pics added!

I took 1 hour and 24.34 minutes to make the forest! It is totally walkable, and high detailed. Many shrubs, enviorental doodads, tile variation, and it isn't flat. But I found no good camera angles to show it (damn it!).

I've already drawed how the castle would look inside, and I think it is going to be good.

Please, more critcism!

Status
Not open for further replies.